Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How rich are you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How rich are you?

    Well?

    I'm the 677,658,666 richest person on earth!


    Discover how rich you are! >>

    When I was working, I was in the top 6%.
    Last edited by Priceless; 05-23-2010, 01:30 PM.

  • #2
    Re: How rich are you?

    According to that thing, 0 people make between 200,000 and 1,000,000 a year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How rich are you?

      There's a wee bit of variation in the red guy all the way on the right.

      *****http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9755/capturewf.jpg******

      Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How rich are you?

        Richer than this guy...

        *****http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/Denny%20Hecker.jpg******

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How rich are you?

          Filthy stinkin'
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How rich are you?

            Originally posted by thebrain View Post
            Richer than this guy...

            *****http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/Denny%20Hecker.jpg******
            Well...my debt is substantially less than this guys...does that mean I'm wealthy?

            Thinking about going to the auction for his pile of upscale toys. Lotta nice stuff. Much of it barely used.
            Minnesota Hockey

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How rich are you?

              Stay thirsty, my friends.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

              Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How rich are you?

                Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
                According to that thing, 0 people make between 200,000 and 1,000,000 a year.
                Actually, it says 679,393 people make between 200,000 and 1,000,000 a year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How rich are you?

                  IN THE TOP 1%

                  Last edited by goldy_331; 05-23-2010, 10:11 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How rich are you?

                    Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    IN THE TOP 1%

                    Go have some more cake.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How rich are you?

                      Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      IN THE TOP 1%

                      You too huh?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How rich are you?

                        Someone at the US poverty line is still in the richest 13% or so in the world.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How rich are you?

                          Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                          Someone at the US poverty line is still in the richest 13% or so in the world.
                          what a bunch of freeloaders
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How rich are you?

                            Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                            Well...my debt is substantially less than this guys...does that mean I'm wealthy?

                            Thinking about going to the auction for his pile of upscale toys. Lotta nice stuff. Much of it barely used.
                            A few weeks ago I went to a Dave Mordal stand-up show. He said, "I was balancing my checkbook last night and I realized, I have more money than Denny Hecker....And all I had to do was wait."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How rich are you?

                              Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                              A few weeks ago I went to a Dave Mordal stand-up show. He said, "I was balancing my checkbook last night and I realized, I have more money than Denny Hecker....And all I had to do was wait."
                              That joke only works in Minnesota.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X