X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet © 2009

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    This is why white people shouldn't be allowed out of their homes.
    And why you haven't left your mother's basement in years??
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
      And why you haven't left your mother's basement in years??
      No, that has more to do with the house arrest.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

One of the people that honestly, make me re-think my opposition to capital punishment.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          One of the people that honestly, make me re-think my opposition to capital punishment.
          She was kidnapped at the age of 11, 18 years ago, right? And she had two daughters aged 11 and 15 years old?

What kind of sick man has sex with a 13-year old so she can father his child?

That's just disgusting. I'm with you on the capital punishment thing.
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

He was undoubtedly trying to father his next victims. Electric chair? Make it an electric couch - his wife deserves as much for whatever her involvement turns out to be.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Oh come on when they were talking about her being kept in a backyard I was assuming acres of land, how the **** could the neighboring houses that close to his backyard not see or hear anything?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He is a candidate for Brenthoven's Bullet-In-Every-Joint/Recover/Repeat Punishment.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  He is a candidate for Brenthoven's Bullet-In-Every-Joint/Recover/Repeat Punishment.
                  And the wife? Who met him while he was doing time for rape? Who apparently ran their little he!!-hole while he was in the klink on a parole violation? Truth be told, she makes me sicker than he does. He should be tried and then shot. She should just be shot.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The wounds could get infected though, so we should throw salt water on them...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                      And the wife? Who met him while he was doing time for rape? Who apparently ran their little he!!-hole while he was in the klink on a parole violation? Truth be told, she makes me sicker than he does. He should be tried and then shot. She should just be shot.
                      She gets the same treatment, don't you worry.

Bullet in every joint (BBs in the knuckles, maybe 357s in the major joints, etc). Let 'em heal. Repeat, until they die.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And good job by the parole officers. "Hey, this guy who were checking up on for rape has a bunch of tents and tarps all throughout his backyard. Should we maybe look at that?"

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s1112023.shtml

Color of Son's Shirt Sets Off St. Paul Dad's Rampage

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A St. Paul man is accused of ripping off his 4-year-old son's shirt and assaulting him for wearing a rival gang's color.

A criminal complaint says 30-year-old Kenny T. Jackson is charged with malicious punishment of a child.

A man who claimed he was Jackson's stepfather called 911 on Tuesday to say Jackson was yelling and throwing things in the house.

The caller said Jackson was angry because he is reportedly a member of the Bloods gang, and the boy's blue shirt was the color of a rival gang.

Police found the boy shirtless, scratched and crying.

Comment

Well, he shouldn't have been waring the colors.

KDR

Comment

Look at how the state legislature in Hartford, CT, works.

" ... black six on the red seven ..."
                              " ... thanks, ... how are the Yankees looking?"
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1116469.shtml?cat=1

Charges: Father Used Phone Sex Line as Son Died

The Hennepin County Attorney's Office charged a 23-year-old father for the death of his son in Golden Valley on Aug. 28.

Officials say Willie Ervin Franklin III, of Brooklyn Center, faces second-degree manslaughter in the death of his four-moth-old son Willie Ervin Franklin IV.

The child was found the child in an apartment in the 1400 block of Douglas Drive and transported him to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale where he died a short time later.

Franklin told police he had been home alone with the infant after the child's mother left the apartment around 7:30 a.m. Police say Franklin fabricated a story--saying he was feeding the baby when it fell unconscious.

After questioning, Franklin changed his story and said he had been walking with his son when he tripped, causing the baby to fall and strike his head.

According to the criminal complaint, Franklin once again changed his story, saying his son was crying and he threw a baby bottle at his son and hit him in the head. He then put the child face down on a pillow on the couch and covered him tightly in a blanket. Franklin says he then smoked marijuana and made calls to a sex-related chat line.

After 30 minutes, Franklin says his son was unresponsive and he couldn't revive him. He then called 911.

Initial autopsy findings ruled the child died from being asphyxiated.

Franklin is current in custody at the Hennepin County Jail. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison, a $20,000 fine, or both.

Comment

Working...
                                X