This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet © 2009

It's really too bad that you can't escape the idiots by moving to Canada. Perhaps somewhere overseas would do it.

http://januarymagazine.com/2009/08/o...s-to-kill.html
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      It's really too bad that you can't escape the idiots by moving to Canada. Perhaps somewhere overseas would do it.

http://januarymagazine.com/2009/08/o...s-to-kill.html
      How nice that Canada is following in our time honored tradition of majority rule.*

*Majority rule means of course that the majority gets their way. Except those times when one lone idiot voices their ignorant opinion to fellow ignorant idiots in positions of power. Then that person can also rule.

Comment

followup on the milk thing - http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wat.../53314487.html

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
          If that doesn't make you both ill and angry ....
          "This world is your world. Take it easy, but take it." - Woody Guthrie

Comment

Originally posted by Carter View Post
            If that doesn't make you both ill and angry ....
            Whew, yeah that's bad stuff.

Comment

He just wanted to teach her a magic trick.

"Can you make this disappear ... "

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...pperfield.html
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                He just wanted to teach her a magic trick.

"Can you make this disappear ... "

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...pperfield.html
                I'm getting pretty sick of the growing trend of (in my opinion) false rape accusations against celebrities.

However, the reader comments on this article are top-notch.

Comment

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10947599

Sumter woman awarded $2 million after dentist pulls 13 teeth

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A South Carolina woman has won a $2 million jury verdict against a dental clinic that mistakenly pulled 13 of her teeth.

State court records in Florence indicate the jury returned the award late last week.

According to the lawsuit, 28-year-old Elizabeth Smith of Sumter went to the Sexton Dental Clinic in Florence in 2006 for a cracked tooth. The dentist suggested she have three teeth pulled, and ordered her a denture to replace the gap.

The suit said the clinic pulled 16 teeth, then fabricated Smith's dental charts to provide a false reason for pulling all 16.

One of Smith's lawyers, Robert Ransom, says the woman plans to have restorative surgery as soon as possible. That's estimated to cost about $80,000.

The jury decided that dentist Robert G. Jamison was not liable and did not intentionally alter records, but did cause reason for punitive damages. In June 1997, Jamison had his license suspended for a year.

The jury said dentist Robert W. Scott is guilty of altering her records, and owes 40% of the award and liability.

Sexton Dental Clinic was found liable for the other 60% of the award. Since 2000, the Sexton Dental Clinic has been sued at least seven times for a total of $27,187. One of the suits that is still pending involves a woman that was put under some form of anesthesia in early June, then died at the clinic.

Clinic attorney Saunders Bridges says he is considering an appeal. A hearing is set for Wednesday.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/...uding_families

The Hatfields and McCoys!
                    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                      150 screaming people hurling tire irons and wielding baseball bats.
                      I'm shocked this was in Alabama...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This is why white people shouldn't be allowed out of their homes.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Great, somebody go hunt down Richard Dawson again...
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Here's what I want to know: how do you get 150 people out of two families in a small town? Even if you've got cousins and second cousins all settling in the same town... how does that get you to about 75 a side? Those are HUGE families.

**** the south is weird.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I guess he thought it was better than bringing them inside

What do you think he told them? I'm guessing something along the lines of, "Sit tight, kids. If I play my cards right while I'm in there, you might have a new mommy by the end of the night."

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                                I guess he thought it was better than bringing them inside

What do you think he told them? I'm guessing something along the lines of, "Sit tight, kids. If I play my cards right while I'm in there, you might have a new mommy by the end of the night."

i wouldnt pay the cover for them either. free this man.
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X