• legal_hit
    replied
    Re: Genuinely Nice Planet

That was sweet, thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Could have been that people (not regular passengers, but people the regular passenger contacted) told him that they were filming some sort of news report or commercial or something. He looked truly blown away by it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
    These things are never spontaneous. However it is possible the people with the exception of the driver were in on it.
    Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that. He did look truly surprised. I've been regretting that post, I'm the guy who cries at movies, and the national anthem at the Olympics. Who do I ask for a plenary dispensation?

Leave a comment:

• STATEdude3
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    It sure looked like a genuine, warm fuzzy. However, I hate to be the one to point out multiple cameras/angles. And apparantly the "protest" was formed in the middle of the street with no traffic and no interferance from police, just in time for our honoree to come rolling up an empty street. My second instinct was to wonder if this deal was about as spontaneous as some reality TV segments. It struck me as a little too "spontaneous." Of course, it could be that a reality TV show helped set it all up, which would explain the polished nature of the production.

I surely hope I'm wrong because my first instinct was to feel just like everyone else.
    These things are never spontaneous. However it is possible the people with the exception of the driver were in on it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

It sure looked like a real warm fuzzy. However, I hate to be the one to point out multiple cameras/angles. And apparantly the "protest" was formed in the middle of the street with no traffic and no interferance from police, just in time for our honoree to come rolling up an empty street. My second instinct was to wonder if this deal was about as spontaneous as some reality TV segments. It struck me as a little too "spontaneous." Of course, it could be that a reality TV show helped set it all up, which would explain the polished nature of the production.

I surely hope I'm wrong because my first instinct was to feel just like everyone else.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 05-19-2010, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STATEdude3
    replied

I love Denmark. I've been there many times. It is considered the happiest country on earth. The people there are as genuine in day to day activities as they appeared in this video. I only understood about half the words, but that was still really cool.

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Didn't understand a word, but no human being would need to.
    Awesome.
    This x1,000.

Loved the "protest"

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Awesome.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    started a topic Genuinely Nice Planet

Genuinely Nice Planet

This.
Working...
X