Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday state of hockey!

Happy birthday, SoH!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Oh, cool, you're having a birthday. Have a happy one, good sir.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I regret to inform you that regardless of your wishes, this birthday has been pretty crappy. Even though the very short-lived and minute feelings I had for the "trouble" girl are 100% gone, and have been for a week, all sorts of drama has erupted over even being friends that got a few beers, ONCE. I'm not even considering her whatsoever, regardless of availability, and this crap has exploded anyway. Awesome. Also, I got two letters in the mail today saying that even though my qualifications are excellent, they have decided that another candidate more closely fits what they are looking for. Sweet.

But, the well wishes from everyone here make it more tolerable. Thanks, it does mean a lot.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I regret to inform you that regardless of your wishes, this birthday has been pretty crappy. Even though the very short-lived and minute feelings I had for the "trouble" girl are 100% gone, and have been for a week, all sorts of drama has erupted over even being friends that got a few beers, ONCE. I'm not even considering her whatsoever, regardless of availability, and this crap has exploded anyway. Awesome. Also, I got two letters in the mail today saying that even though my qualifications are excellent, they have decided that another candidate more closely fits what they are looking for. Sweet.

But, the well wishes from everyone here make it more tolerable. Thanks, it does mean a lot.
            Well, a PT job is gonna open up at my company this week, and DHead Boss explicitly said that if "anyone knows someone who wants a job..." rather than deal with the 90+ applicants again (we post internally first, and take recommendations, I guess).
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
            X