Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 135th Running of the Preakness Steaks...will the Rajun Cajun do it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 135th Running of the Preakness Steaks...will the Rajun Cajun do it again?

Super Saver is obviously the favorite, but Lookin at Lucky is planning to rebound from his rough start at the Derby.

What's the thought here today, people?
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Re: The 135th Running of the Preakness Steaks...will the Rajun Cajun do it again?

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Super Saver is obviously the favorite, but Lookin at Lucky is planning to rebound from his rough start at the Derby.

What's the thought here today, people?
    Some insane stat about the favorite winning 11 of last 13 Preakness.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: The 135th Running of the Preakness Steaks...will the Rajun Cajun do it again?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Some insane stat about the favorite winning 11 of last 13 Preakness.
      and I think in the last 13, the Derby winner has been in the money.
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

The co-favorite (2-1) Lookin' At Lucky wins.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Super Saver was never a factor. Borel had an opportunity to send him and couldn't do it.

Great run by Lookin at Lucky.
          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

It looked to me (of course, I need eye surgery at some point) that Super Saver checked BADLY during the stretch run. Dublin had no chance, it looked like he hit the rail coming out of the gate. Nice race, and I'm glad that the commentators didn't make any comparisons to Todd & Sarah Palin when First Dude ran second.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
            X