Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulations to the wales conference finalist pittsburgh penguins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: congratulations to the wales conference finalist pittsburgh penguins!

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    I'm so annoyed at this series. The B's need to pull Lemelin and put in Moog. That will take care of the Whale.
    the mistake was sending glen wesley there for all those draft picks they wasted.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      the mistake was sending glen wesley there for all those draft picks they wasted.
      They need to play that Ruzicka kid more often...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        They need to play that Ruzicka kid more often...
        poor harry when he finally drafted a russian.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          I don't think European goalies are good fighters.
          -on why Patrick Roy would beat Dominek Hasek in a fight -Darius Kasparaitis; 3.23.02
          Too bad we didn't quite find out.

Comment

pittsburgh's path to the cup isn't the same without being down a couple games to the caps and facing elimination --- ONLY TO COME BACK AND WIN!!!!

Comment

game 7 vs the habs was kinda fun.. being up 3 goals late in the 3rd and having montreal score one to get everyone nervous....

but as mike lange said, "buy sam a drink and get his dog one too!"

Comment

Not only am I convinced that Bruins will win a cup this decade, but I see nothing but a bright future for McShane behind the bench at PC!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

ronnie franchise should have been able to end his career as a penguin.

Comment

why didn't that stupid phillies coach just say he was shooting beavers??!?

Comment

hawks and canucks.... too early to think about cup finals. pens need to concentrate on wales conf first. b's or phlyers.

Comment

i was at the opener of the 85-86 season at the then civic arena versus montreal... first time i saw patrick roy play. he had come up at the end of 85. mont won. i knew right then. i told people, "that roy boy is good!" (we of course called him roy, as in roy clark )

Comment

pens have their summer charity golf tourney at long vue cc every summer. nice course down river from oakmont.

Comment

it'll be fun to go this summer and see the cup. hopefully next season doesn't end up like 93 all over again.

Comment

probably won't.... it would have to involve the isles making the playoffs

Comment

it was weird seeing larry murphy on wings post game the other night?!? he's a penguins for crying out loud!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X