Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulations to the wales conference finalist pittsburgh penguins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: congratulations to the wales conference finalist pittsburgh penguins!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    AND THE INFAMOUS COOPERALLS!?!?!?! what the hell were they thinking?!?!
    Never use the 1985 Friars as your fashion inspiration.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

AND THE INFAMOUS COOPERALLS!?!?!?! what the hell were they thinking?!?!
      Hockey is more fun when you slide forever?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

it'll be an interesting story if the bruins survive and get to lose to the pens. recchi was cut by them, he was washed up. cried out the door after putting up nothing.

that was like 4 yrs ago. and he's still going. little energizer bunny.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          Hockey is more fun when you slide forever?
          that was back when the flyers would use the pens as toilet paper... one game at the igloo, the flyers were again killing our guys. one guy up in the end upper level held up a big sign that read:

"HEY FLYERS!!

NICE PANTS"

got a big cheer. that's all we had.

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ClpjkVtaflc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ClpjkVtaflc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

mario had a five different goal scoring game.

Comment

bettman should go back to the naming of division and conferences that reflect the history of the game. wales conference. smythe division.

great men.

who wants to be like the nba? mlb?

not me!!

Comment

of course, the nhl should be renamed

National
                  Hockey
                  Lemieux

Comment

and the mvp should be changed from the Hart to the Ulf trophy.

Comment

of course, the nhl should be renamed

National
                      Hockey
                      Lemieux

Claude?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

poor cam had some chances in the 90s. but they couldn't beat the pens.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Claude?
                          that guy is lucky enough to share the last name with God.

much like all them there Jesus' south of the border.

Comment

think of all the solid hockey players that had to be sent away from pittsburgh after crazy poor howard baldwin lost all his money he didn't have... sad.

Comment

I'm so annoyed at this series. The B's need to pull Lemelin and put in Moog. That will take care of the Whale.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I don't think European goalies are good fighters.
                                -on why Patrick Roy would beat Dominek Hasek in a fight -Darius Kasparaitis; 3.23.02

Comment

Working...
                                X