X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs III: "Don't Toews Me, Bro!"

And continue...

Bruins looked the worst I've seen in a solid month or so. Ugly, ugly game.
    Last edited by UNH GH; 05-10-2010, 09:31 PM.
    UNH Wildcat Hockey

Re: 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs III: "Don't Toews Me, Bro!"

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
    And continue...
    ....right back to da Burgh! Habitants!
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Huge character win tonight for the bleu, blanc, et rouge. What a team. Gill playing Wednesday night would be a huge boost.

Comment

Drink some water tonight, Montreal. You'll thank me when the alarm rings tomorrow.
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Meanwhile, in Boston, the Tobin Bridge is 135 feet above the water.

Comment

To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.

I wouldn't mind a Bruins-Habs Eastern Final. Original Six matchups are always cool.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

I wouldn't mind a Bruins-Habs Eastern Final. Original Six matchups are always cool.
              Enjoy Pen/Flyers in the next round.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

I don't think the board could handle it.

That being said - Montreal has a long way to go...have to defeat the defending champs on their own ice with a patchwork D.

If Gill returns, I'd keep MAB dressed and sit Pouliot. He played maybe 3 miniutes tonight. You could gove that 3 minutes to MAB and let him play on the PP.

Comment

I only saw the last ~10 minutes but thought it was playoff hockey at its finest, really fun to watch.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
                    I don't think the board could handle it.
                    I think I would do the board a favor and not even read this thread if that happened.
                    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                    -Fred Shero

Comment

Montreal won the very first NHL game played at Mellon Arena......
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                        I think I would do the board a favor and not even read this thread if that happened.
                        I honestly can't even imagine it! Would've loved to have seen the odds of that match-up when the playoffs started.

I know the B's looked bad tonight, but I just can't see them losing four in a row. If Montreal should advance, I'd prefer to see Boston...we don't match up with the goons.

I'm assuming game 1 of the ECF would be Saturday if Boston wins Wednesday; Sunday if that series goes 7.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Montreal won the very first NHL game played at Mellon Arena......
                          I like where you're going with that!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OvahInDovah View Post
                            I honestly can't even imagine it! Would've loved to have seen the odds of that match-up when the playoffs started.

I know the B's looked bad tonight, but I just can't see them losing four in a row. If Montreal should advance, I'd prefer to see Boston...we don't match up with the goons.

I'm assuming game 1 of the ECF would be Saturday if Boston wins Wednesday; Sunday if that series goes 7.
                            Enjoy hockey on Sunday. I don't know what their problem is, but the Bruins did not compete at all tonight. And I don't want to hear anyone bash the refs. They were lousy, but the B's couldn't score if you gave them 50 power plays. Just ****ing pathetic.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Anybody else having 1993 David Volek flashbacks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi0-oCyYHVo

Comment

Working...
                              X