The List for Week of May 10, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of May 10, 2010

My golf game is on The List. Made a complete fool of myself everywhere on the course except for the tee box, which is usually where I struggle the most. Improved from Satruday to Sunday, but really I could only go up from Saturday.

A pleasant side-effect of my workout routine is that I'm hitting the ball further off the tee, Anti-List.

Rojo Johnson, Anti-List.

Moving into 1st place in my golf pool, Anti-List.

Continued e-mail issues at work, List.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of May 10, 2010

Getting a job and already started working. The Mega Ant-List
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Mischke!!! - Anti-List of the First Degree
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The AHL gets listed for not having some sort of rule in place to prevent a kid like Jamie Benn who played all 82 games with the Dallas Stars to then play for the AHL affiliate which he had never played for in the playoffs. I'm not a Chicago Wolves fan ****ed off because he won an earlier game and then game 7 tonight in OT, I just don't think it is fair to Benn - what does he need to prove?, fair to the Texas Stars player who didn't get to play or fair to the opponent if their NHL affiliate were still in the playoffs. (Not the case in this specific example, but there may be other players like Benn).

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X