X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A Thread for prayers, good vibes and what have you

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Here's praying for that.
    Both overnight managers have told me I'm doing a good job, so there's hope. That being said, I want to be prepared in any case, so I'm thinking it's time to get to Michigan Works and update my resume.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Wife and I have good news.

She got her follow up appointment done and she cut her insulin number from 26 to 15 and we found her progesterone was down to less than .20. She's down 30 pounds and I passed my "plumbing" tests. The doctor has given us the go-ahead to start trying again. My wife and I are really excited about this. Let's hope this works.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

She got her follow up appointment done and she cut her insulin number from 26 to 15 and we found her progesterone was down to less than .20. She's down 30 pounds and I passed my "plumbing" tests. The doctor has given us the go-ahead to start trying again. My wife and I are really excited about this. Let's hope this works.
        That's wonderful! Prayers for you that it works!

Comment

This!

Comment

Awesome!
            Originally posted by Priceless
            Good to see you're so reasonable.
            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
            Very well, said.
            Originally posted by Rover
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Parenting is not a picnic at the moment. Trying to best figure out how to deal with a school situation that may not be rescue-able. Kind of caught by surprise and feeling like we should have been more alert. Everyone is always telling us what amazing parents we are but somewhere we must have screwed up because we have a kid who got inducted into the Honor Society a few weeks ago and now may need summer school. Needing a few prayers.

Comment

Parenting is not a picnic at the moment. Trying to best figure out how to deal with a school situation that may not be rescue-able. Kind of caught by surprise and feeling like we should have been more alert. Everyone is always telling us what amazing parents we are but somewhere we must have screwed up because we have a kid who got inducted into the Honor Society a few weeks ago and now may need summer school. Needing a few prayers.
                Prayers heading your way.
                Originally posted by Priceless
                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                Very well, said.
                Originally posted by Rover
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Hoping things work out. If you need anything, just ask.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

So...OKC metro just got ***pwned with at least an EF4, possibly EF5 tornado.

Towns basically nonexistent. Reports of children trapped in an elementary school.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                      Prayers heading your way.
                      Hoping things work out. If you need anything, just ask.
                      Thanks guys

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Towns basically nonexistent. Reports of children trapped in an elementary school.
                      yikes.

Comment

Moore, OK. Fairly close to where I was at this time last year...

All children at Briarwood Elementary (which received a direct hit) have been accounted for.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Reports of children trapped in an elementary school.
                          This live stream is just heartbreaking. Unbelievable devastation, and all those kids apparently died under the school. Prayers for all affected for peace, unbelievably tragic.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

The young lady and her loved ones could undoubtedly use some prayers.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...ansplant-case/
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

As do all those looking for transplants. She got the stay but that means someone else may be bumped down the list. There are never enough organs! To donate http://www.organdonor.gov/becomingdonor/

Comment

As do all those looking for transplants. She got the stay but that means someone else may be bumped down the list. There are never enough organs! To donate http://www.organdonor.gov/becomingdonor/
                                Signed up to be an organ donor when I renewed my driver's license.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X