Unofficial prom with "Dirty Dancing" allowed at Licking Valley High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial prom with "Dirty Dancing" allowed at Licking Valley High School

The jokes just write themselves, but that shouldn't stop any of you!
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/educati...ol-dance_N.htm
    Last edited by HumRsky; 05-05-2010, 12:26 PM.
    SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
    UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
    Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
    Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
    UMD Football: 2008, 2010
    UMD Men: 2011

Re: Unofficial prom with "Dirty Dancing" allowed at Licking Valley High School

*****http://i15.***********.com/albums/a387/bigmrg74/popcorn.gif******
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Licking Valley High School?? I supposed its better than Cunnilingus University.
      UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
      NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
      Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

It's good that they deciding to create a separate prom to allow themselves to dirty dance because now the option of doing that type of dancing is only limited to every club in existence, so really this is their only chance to do it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

There's a DL joke in there, but you'll find me with Denny Green...on the high road.
          04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
          USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
          I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
          Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
          I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

I'm not interested in discussing the merits of the students' plan. I just want to know if the school's walls are covered with tongue and groove.
            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
            UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Nobody puts Licking Valley in the corner!
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Nobody puts Licking Valley in the corner!
                The opposing fans' cheers have got to be brutal.

FWIW, they are the Panthers.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  It's good that they deciding to create a separate prom to allow themselves to dirty dance because now the option of doing that type of dancing is only limited to every club in existence, so really this is their only chance to do it.
                  Wonder how many under age clubs there are in Licking Valley?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Wonder how many under age clubs there are in Licking Valley?
                    If it's anything like the usual fundy town, the girls can't go clubbing underage anyway because they've all been knocked up by 16.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      If it's anything like the usual fundy town, the girls can't go clubbing underage anyway because they've all been knocked up by 16.
                      Why would they wait until they're 16 to go underage clubbing?
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Why would anyone want to dance with Dirty?
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Why would anyone want to dance with Dirty?
                          Who besides Pretty in Sioux??
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Who besides Pretty in Sioux??
                            But only if it's hip hop.

ifyouknowwhatimean
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              But only if it's hip hop.

ifyouknowwhatimean
                              Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

Say no more!!

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X