X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Twins 2010: Part II - The Franchise Strikes Back

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The guy falls behind every friggin batter...there is no excuse for not scoring so far.

I blame the rain...should have had a roof
    According to my radar picture, the rain should be over soon. That's when they'll get it together
    Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
    Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Originally posted by redheadzeb View Post
      According to my radar picture, the rain should be over soon. That's when they'll get it together
      Yeah the sky at my house begs to differ
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm still not worried.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah the sky at my house begs to differ
          Guess we're f'ed
          Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Will someone tell Cuddy, Kubel and Ramos that if the pitcher cant throw strike one take a couple pitches
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Now or never?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Bases loaded. again.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Lew Ford put a curse on this team, I swear to God, and being Lew he only got the bases loaded part of the curse correct.

Comment

I still blame the rain with no roof
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Bases loaded. again.
                      FAIL. Again...
                      Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

I love that like every one of my cousins business has commercials for the Twins
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I love that like every one of my cousins business has commercials for the Twins
                          Californication?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That is the other side of the family...this side owns pawn shops and diamond companies
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Great, now PETA is going to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                Great, now PETA is going to get involved.
                                Dick Bremer is obsessed with that hawk its funny

Seasons over!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X