X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Twins 2010: Part II - The Franchise Strikes Back

Sweep!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      Sweep!
      Wait, is gamecast that far behind?

I'm still in the 8th on my gamecast.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

No...in fact Rausch just gave up a homer in the 9th to cut the lead to one so Sean fails

I vote more Thomers! (in the Kubel discussion)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sweep!
          Umm, its no outs in the top of the ninth and Rauch just gave up a bomb to Avila.

5-4 no outs.
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

I had it on a small box on my laptop & though it said the 9th. Sorry...

Comment

Cabrera and Avila each with a pair of homers today. Unless there's a way to get one of them up again to hit another solo shot, I think the Tigers are done for the day.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Sean, WTH?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Now its a sweep.
                  Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Now it is a sweep
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Cabrera and Avila each with a pair of homers today. Unless there's a way to get one of them up again to hit another solo shot, I think the Tigers are done for the day.
                      I told you.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Sweep
                        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Its about time they swept. Now get 4 more this weekend, against the worst team in the AL, record-wise, at least.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Sean, WTH?
                            Had my Slingbox opened in s small window and was not following it closely as I had about 17 things going on here & I mistook the 7 for a 9. Need to get some cheaters, eh?

Comment

Hurray for the first sweep of the year!
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Had my Slingbox opened in s small window and was not following it closely as I had about 17 things going on here & I mistook the 7 for a 9. Need to get some cheaters, eh?
                                Aging sucks.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X