X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Twins 2010: Part II - The Franchise Strikes Back

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And what exactly is 1500...a fat writer who knows nothing and whines about everything and Soucheray who is about as knowledgeable as my 4 year old son and I dont even have a son. KFAN may suck but KSTP blows and has for years which is why they had to switch formats.

CCO doesn't count because they have a 2-1 commercial to talk ratio on a generous day.
    KFAN is by far, the worst station in the market.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      KFAN is by far, the worst station in the market.
      Yeah keep telling yourself that because the only reason anyone listens to KSTP is to hear the Twins.

Christ their big coups were getting former KFAN lackeys to be on their shows like Phil Mackey...these are guys who couldn't get shows over the likes of Sludge and Lake
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah keep telling yourself that because the only reason anyone listens to KSTP is to hear the Twins.

Christ their big coups were getting former KFAN lackeys to be on their shows like Phil Mackey...these are guys who couldn't get shows over the likes of Sludge and Lake
        Meh, I don't give a **** if they are knowledgeable about sports so much as I care that they provide an entertaining show. That's the problem with KFAN. *******es, all.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

...who are so awful that their show was canceled in favor of national programming. Listening to Sludge & Lake was like this...

Lake: I love basketball!
          Sludge: I can't get a date!

And it went on like that for two hours. I used to really enjoy Common Man...but he's stepped up his game even more than usual and it's really annoying. I get the "he doesn't get sports" schtick. But even when he's actually having an intelligent conversation about sports, he can't get facts straight or even try to sound smart. I used to only listen when Rosen was on, but the way Common and Tenna twist what he says into something to fit their means is just obnoxious.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Meh, I don't give a **** if they are knowledgeable about sports so much as I care that they provide an entertaining show. That's the problem with KSTP. *******es, all.
            FYP. Sorry but as long as Reusse and Souch are employed by Hubbard you can't judge others as *******es

And DL, that is exactly my point
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If Video Games Weekly switched stations, I'd never need to listen to KFAN again.

Comment

FYP. Sorry but as long as Reusse and Souch are employed by Hubbard you can't judge others as *******es

that's just ridiculous.
                Code:

Comment

that's just ridiculous.
                  Says you and the 5 other people who listen to KSTP outside of Twins games
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Says you and the 5 other people who listen to KSTP outside of Twins games
                    Please. Because I'm not one of the hoards of mindless jocks that listen to KFAN and treat PA to daily blow jobs? Give me a break. They have the personality of a hemorrhoid.
                    Code:

Comment

Please. Because I'm not one of the hoards of mindless jocks that listen to KFAN and treat PA to daily blow jobs? Give me a break. They have the personality of a hemorrhoid.
                      And Reusse IS a hemorrhoid! Seriously he is I have seen him around town quite a bit he is a big fat tub of goo. I ran into him at Murrays and I thought the place was going to implode from his gravitational forces

I listen to KFAN in the car that is it. If FM radio offered anything of value I would have turned it back on years ago because, as I said, all 3 talk stations are bad
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And Reusse IS a hemorrhoid! Seriously he is I have seen him around town quite a bit he is a big fat tub of goo. I ran into him at Murrays and I thought the place was going to implode from his gravitational forces

I listen to KFAN in the car that is it. If FM radio offered anything of value I would have turned it back on years ago because, as I said, all 3 talk stations are bad
                        Oh goody, fat jokes. WHen it comes to baseball, he has no equal in this market. Football and hockey, meh, I don't give a **** because I don't read his articles on those sports. Hell, I don't give a **** about pro football for that matter.
                        Code:

Comment

I would rather read and listen to Lavelle E Neal III over Reusse any day. Hell Joe Christensen is a better baseball writer than Sid's lapdog from Fulma
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And PA sucks. He's this market's answer to Hawk Harrelson.

Comment

Hawkey is annoying, Morris is good at playing a dumb oaf and Sludge is pretty entertaining. Common's bit has grown tired, Barreiro is too self-absorbed (but I can listen in doses) and I never have the radio on to be able to hear PA. I miss Steve Szaban on 690 and can't stand his replacement (Stephen A Smith), while Mike & Mike are tolerable. I will listen to Dan Patrick whereas Joe Souchery can be described to the T by replacing his S with a D. Also listening to Ruesse is like nails on a chalkboard.

Comment

Twins schedule seems pretty tough the rest of May. Despite the opponent winning percentage of only .516. I wouldn't call any of those teams, except maybe Seattle a walkover.

CWS (13-19)
                                @NYY (21-9)
                                @TOR (19-14)
                                @BOS (16-16)
                                MIL (15-16)
                                NYY (21-9)
                                TEX (18-14)
                                @SEA (12-19)
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X