Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lacrosse Tragedy at U of Virginia

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Dude... honestly, get over yourself. Yes, the Duke thing was a miscarriage based on the perceptions of what people thought should be true.

In this UVA case... he already admitted it was "an accident"... beating some girl against the wall isn't an accident. Leaving her unconscious isn't an accident. How much do you want to bet the warning signs were there in his case?

You're so concerned about bigotry... who is looking for escape routes for evil here? Is there seriously an epidemic of falsely accused suburbanite-athletes? Sorry, 9 years of college and you tend to see what people are like. People run the gamut from saints to devils. I still wonder what twit thought it was worth his time to turn my license plate 135 degrees upwards... bet his teachers and parents think he's a good kid? Keep defending these "good kids"... even the Duke players weren't angels though they were sure as hell not guilty.
    I'll get over myself when you stop making your freakin' license plate the core of your bigotry. Yeah, the Duke players kinda deserved what happened to 'em, didn't they? Since they weren't "angels" well, heck, let's just railroad them into prison for 30 years, yeah, that'll fix 'em. Somewhere in that 9 years of higher education you should have run into the concept of judging people as individuals, not as members of a group. Maybe you missed that day polishing your halo.

It is delusional to suggest that I am or have defended that punk at UVA. But you keep right on, it evidently makes you feel better to think it. And it certainly gives you the opportunity to demonstrate what a bigot you are.

Here's a little point for you Torquemada, I'm not defending anyone other than the victims of your persistent, obviously deep rooted prejudices. Didn't you get a bid during Rush Week? IMHO, with each one of these posts revealing yet another life altering humiliation, you show yourself to be a bigot of the first order. A well educated bigot, but a bigot nonetheless.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 05-09-2010, 10:17 PM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I don't think you know what bigotry is.
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        *****http://blogan.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/godwincat.jpg******

Go cry some more. It amuses me. Those poor, oppressed, rich, athletic, white boys.
        Another bigot. Don't we have a limit?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
          I don't think you know what bigotry is.
          And you do, I suppose. Judging people based on their membership in a group is prejudice, "pre judging." And when your prejudices inform your opinions and actions, it's bigotry.

Comment

So what is the difference between what they are supposedly doing and what you are doing? You judged Patman to be a white hating liberal already (because ya know, he is a true liberal and well all liberals hate whites or something) and you have judged everyone else who disagrees with you to be a bigot.

Since I know you are just going to call me a bigot in response to my post even though I am not I am just going to say you are a hypocrit and laugh at you. Feel free to ignore me
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              So what is the difference between what they are supposedly doing and what you are doing? You judged Patman to be a white hating liberal already (because ya know, he is a true liberal and well all liberals hate whites or something) and you have judged everyone else who disagrees with you to be a bigot.

Since I know you are just going to call me a bigot in response to my post even though I am not I am just going to say you are a hypocrit and laugh at you. Feel free to ignore me
              If you truly don't know the difference, then you're not a bigot, you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                If you truly don't know the difference, then you're not a bigot, you're an idiot.
                Coming from you I take that as a compliment

How dare you judge me, I am only allowed to judge YOU!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Coming from you I take that as a compliment

How dare you judge me, I am only allowed to judge YOU!
                  Oh my, that fearsome forensic turnabout. Not that. Please, not that. All of you wannabe klansmen keep it up. You guys continue to prove my point, over and over and over again. And no amount of fancy footwork can change the fact that you think it's okay to judge all rich/white/jocks based on the behavior of a few of them. Did somebody bend YOUR license plate?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                    Oh my, that fearsome forensic turnabout. Not that. Please, not that. All of you wannabe klansmen keep it up. You guys continue to prove my point, over and over and over again. And no amount of fancy footwork can change the fact that you think it's okay to judge all rich/white/jocks based on the behavior of a few of them. Did somebody bend YOUR license plate?
                    Jesus christ...you just called a Jew a wannabe Klansman you are on a roll (not to mention TBA is not white either so he is not allowed to be a klansman just like me)

Why dont you just call me a Nazi that will truly show the depths to which your IQ can drop

The KKK: Saving the world for the White Christian race...now with more Jew!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The KKK: Saving the world for the White Christian race...now with more Jew!
                      Don't forget now with more Hindu!

Comment

Don't forget now with more Hindu!
                        Buy one dot, get one free?
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Buy one dot, get one free?
                          Hey yo.

Comment

Hey yo.
                            Just simple marketing. No harm intended.

I cross everyone's line at some point.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Just simple marketing. No harm intended.

I cross everyone's line at some point.
                              Hey, I thought it was funny. If it offended some of the other Hindus on here (whacka whacka whacka) they can deal with it.

Comment

I think the "Hey Yo" was supposed to be done with an Ed McMahon voice

Wait a second...Ed McMahon was white I HATE WHITES!!11!!1!1

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X