Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Mega Sharks, Giant Octopus, Sid's Stache and Other Horrors

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Mega Sharks, Giant Octopus, Sid's Stache and Other Horrors

Leino tries the right side, the left side, keeps the puck in the zone, gets it towards the net, and a shot by briere bounces to hartnell who punches it by a prone Rask for a 2-0 Flyer lead.

After the first few looks, it seemed like it was just a matter of time until they got a good scoring chance out of that shift.

Comment

• Re: 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Mega Sharks, Giant Octopus, Sid's Stache and Other Horrors

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Boston Bruins.

*****http://www.selectoflashsafety.com/main/images/traffic_cones.jpg******
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by ColbyWMHB View Post
        This team just will NOT quit.

Cammy again. 2-2.
        What a huge difference from last year's squad....it's just crazy. And once the Coast-titsyn's are gone this summer...

Comment

these guys literally have their duster goalie in and they can't score.

I really do not want to bear witness to a colossal choke here..
          "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post

Then do what I'm doing. Watch Chuck.

Comment

SPacek!!! It's 3-2 Habs!

Comment

Welcome back, Spacek!

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post

Yeah, this is pretty terrible.

If the Eastern Conference Finals ends up being Philly/Montreal, I will be very glad to not have Versus.
                  Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                  -Fred Shero

Comment

Crazy end to end action in Montreal....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Then do what I'm doing. Watch Chuck.
                      The Sox are winning! (for the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post

If the Eastern Conference Finals ends up being Philly/Montreal, I will be very glad to not have Versus.
                        yeah, not really much of an option there. Will make cheering for the western team that much easier..
                        "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Did I mention I hate the Flyers? It shoud be my Rangers having this miracle run.
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Wasn't paying attention to who said it, but "Everytime Briere gets hit, he goes down like he's been stabbed". Insert any Flyer player for Briere.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post

If the Eastern Conference Finals ends up being Philly/Montreal, I will be cheering for a tornado.
                              FYP

3-0

Comment

Bruins are toast.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                                -Fred Shero

Comment

Working...
                                X