Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite App? (iPhone, Droid, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Yeah, I've got a few free from Amazon. But I don't remember to check every day.

Barcode (QR) Scanner, MLB At Bat 11, and Opera Mini are my most used apps.
    The Find - barcode scanner that compares prices for same product at various stores
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Re: What's your favorite App? (iPhone, Droid, etc)

I like Google maps because that's very easy to make a route with them and Sims for mobile that's my favorite PC game, but now I have it even in cell phone flash mp3 player

Comment

Found a translate app for the Android that you type or say the phrase and it spells and says it out loud in whatever language you want.

I think I'm headed to France/Italy this winter and I tried a couple of phrases (typed in and spoken) and bingo!

The app is Transzilla and I think it also needs Google Translate.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

The app is Transzilla
          I read that name and all I can see is Godzilla dressed up like RuPaul
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is there an effective way to create a ringtone from a song in your iTunes/.mp3 library?
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

If you have an Android phone there is an app called Ringdroid which is simple to use. You can take any song you have and make ringtones, notifications, alarms of any length and size you like.

If you have a Icrap...well then you can only do what Steve Jobs allows you to
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not that I have a Smartphone, but a buddy that I hung out with this weekend does, and he had the Police Scanner App (or whatever it's called). Listened to the Harlem, NY scanner this weekend. *ing entertaining, is what that is.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Not that I have a Smartphone, but a buddy that I hung out with this weekend does, and he had the Police Scanner App (or whatever it's called). Listened to the Harlem, NY scanner this weekend. *ing entertaining, is what that is.
                  $5 to the first USCHOer to show up via that app!
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    You know, in the past, I've been able to find little ways around some of the stupid limitations on Apple's software, but I'm just about had enough of- ALL HAIL APPLE! LONG LIVE STEVE JOBS!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      $5 to the first USCHOer to show up via that app!
                      Pay bail + court costs (if applicable) + bar tab for the night, you have a bet!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If you have an Android phone there is an app called Ringdroid which is simple to use. You can take any song you have and make ringtones, notifications, alarms of any length and size you like.

I have an app for the Droid that does the same thing, it is simply called "Ringtone". You can cut up songs and other sound clips and make them into ringtones. It has the option to download other ringtones also, but I never have used that feature, I just make my own from songs that I already have.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Is there an effective way to create a ringtone from a song in your iTunes/.mp3 library?
                          http://www.simonblog.com/2010/09/06/...-on-itunes-10/
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            You know, in the past, I've been able to find little ways around some of the stupid limitations on Apple's software, but I'm just about had enough of- ALL HAIL APPLE! LONG LIVE STEVE JOBS!!!
                            You better watch it...the Apple Jerkers are gonna come out of the woodwork and gang up on you!!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You better watch it...the Apple Jerkers are gonna come out of the woodwork and gang up on you!!
                              To be perfectly honest, I am a bit of an Apple supporter in terms of the overall quality of their products. Shoot, I'm typing at one of the newer iMac desktops in my home office at this moment. I just get really annoyed at all the loops you have to go through to do what you want in most Apple-licensed programs. There's no need for it. What does Steve Jobs and company gain by not letting you do a custom sort of your iTunes library, the way you can with any other data table in existence (even stuff as basic as a sheet in Excel)?

Comment

I like Apple computers...I think the Ipods and Iphones and especially the Ipad are vastly overrated.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X