Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy College Hockey All-Stars League

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    I thought I was closing the gap but I am still 60 points behind.

Code:
    Place	Points	GM
    1	561	bigbluedl2 (Details)
    2	523	brianvf (Details)
    3	501	ZudnicAllStars (Details)
    4	490	mtuvanwilder (Details)
    5	452	Annetteumdh (Details)
    6	401	SteveBC (Details)
    7	387	Bacon (Details)
    8	348	sean2 (Details)
    Might have something to do with both of bigblue's goalies pitching shutouts last night.

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Might have something to do with both of bigblue's goalies pitching shutouts last night.

Really? I forgot to even set my lineups for the weekend. Guess I got lucky.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This kills me but no more RPI this year.

Dropped Polacek, Chase (Rensselaer) for Tony Mosey (SCSU)
        Effective Time: 2010-03-13 14:10:56 EST

Polacek is still the points leader..

Edit to add
        Successfully dropped Campbell, Scott (Mass.-Lowell) for Sather, Dustin (U. Alaska)
        Successfully dropped Burlon, Brandon (U. Michigan) for D'Agostino, Nick (Cornell)

Effective Time: 2010-03-13 15:15:59 EST
        Last edited by Zudnic; 03-13-2010, 02:16 PM.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Congratulations to our regular season champion, bigblue.

Playoff seedings:

1 bigbluedl2, 883 points vs 8 sean2, 573 points
          2 ZudnicAllStars, 850 points vs 7 Annetteumdh, 699 points
          3 mtuvanwilder, 814 points vs 6 Bacon, 712 points
          4 brianvf, 775 points vs 5 SteveBC, 742 points
          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

I am assuming we are going with the two moves per week rule.

Here are the results of your transaction:

Successfully dropped Lamoureux, Jacques (Air Force) for Kaunisto, Ray (Northern Michigan)
            Successfully dropped Sislo, Mike (New Hampshire) for Bendickson, Aaron (Wisconsin)

Effective Time: 2010-03-20 09:56:35 EST

sigpic

Comment

Are we poaching in this league too? If yes, I would like to poach Tyler Ruegsegger and Louie Caporusso from Sean2. If not, I'll just pick up 2 free agents for my 2 moves this week.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Are we poaching in this league too? If yes, I would like to poach Tyler Ruegsegger and Louie Caporusso from Sean2. If not, I'll just pick up 2 free agents for my 2 moves this week.
                Yes poaching is allowed.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Note on Poaching

It's the responsibility of losing GM's to release players that are being poached. Winning GM's should attempt to contact the losing GM and ask them to do it. If people aren't responding, I will make roster moves on Thursday night. If losing GM's haven't released players by then I will RELEASE the requested players but it will be up to you, the winning GM, to acquire them on Friday before the games. Requests for me to release your poaches must be made via email to zudnic at gmail dot com by 5pm EST Thursday.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Yes poaching is allowed.
                    Ok, then I'll poach:

Ruegsegger, Tyler
                    Caporusso, Louie

Sean, can you release these guys for me? Thanks!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

To clarify, I am allowing each team to make 3 moves a week during the playoffs but only 2 of them can be poaches.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Excuse me for being stupid, but this is my first time doing a Fantasy League like this. What's the deal with this poaching?

SteveF asked me to release Rahkshani and Reichard, so I can do that. I was just wondering the details behind it. Thanks!
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Excuse me for being stupid, but this is my first time doing a Fantasy League like this. What's the deal with this poaching?

SteveF asked me to release Rahkshani and Reichard, so I can do that. I was just wondering the details behind it. Thanks!
                          As fantasy college hockey has developed, we decided since there are limited ncaa players in the playoffs and that we fch players run our playoffs concurrently, that if you win your playoff series (one week of games) you should be able to poach players from the team you just beat. You can only take 2 and you must take them the week after you defeat your opponent.

Comment

The team that wins a playoff matchup gets to poach 2 players from the team that they just beat, and move on to the next round. Shirtless said in the post earlier that 3 moves are allowed, 2 of which can be poaches. So the winner can drop 3 guys, poach 2 and add them to the roster and then also pick up 1 free agent.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Thanks guys.
                              So I'm guessing that my "season" is over?

My skaters did very well last week, but since both Reichard and Nagle gave up 5 goals and Scrivens got him 2 shutouts, that cemented it.

Reichard and Rahkshani have been dropped. Feel free to snag them, Steve.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Conn, if you're reading this I would like to poach
                                Cheverie, Marc (G/Denver)
                                Raboin, Garrett (D/St. Cloud State)

Comment

Working...
                                X