Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy College Hockey All-Stars League

Originally posted by seanpc03 View Post
    I did. Then I realized that having anyone from Union on my team was a recipe for sixth place.
    For the record, that Z last name guy from QU on my roster was a placeholder for Leblanc.
    Providence College '03
    Michigan State University College of Law '07
    Fantasy College Hockey Champion: 2004, 2005

Comment

I just added two guys to my roster, Somma-OSU and Brutlag-RPI, to take up roster spots until I can pick up Leddy and Palmieri, who are not yet listed in the drop-down menus.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I just added two guys to my roster, Somma-OSU and Brutlag-RPI, to take up roster spots until I can pick up Leddy and Palmieri, who are not yet listed in the drop-down menus.
        I refreshed the player list just now. Both those guys are in there as well as my own frosh, Chris Kreider.

Your Dummy players will appear as blank.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

I added Palmieri, but Leddy is listed as a forward on USCHO, which is completely wrong. I will not add Leddy yet, and see what happens with him on the USCHO roster. I would hope that they change it soon.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Thanks to Justin Fontaine for a 2-1--3 performance with 2x PPG's to save my night.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Stupid me for not starting Jack Connolly from UMD...he got a shorty plus a couple assists.

My UND and DU players did well for me though.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                Stupid me for not starting Jack Connolly from UMD...he got a shorty plus a couple assists.

My UND and DU players did well for me though.
                oh yeah? I left Brett Olson and Greenham on the bench, they got a hat trick and a shutout
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I got a reply from USCHO today regarding fixing the mistake with Nick Leddy. He has been changed to a defenseman on the USCHO roster. I don't imagine that he is correct on the FCH website yet, since it just changed on USCHO. Once the FCH website is corrected, I will add him to my team.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Leddy and Summers are now F's in FCH.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      oh yeah? I left Brett Olson and Greenham on the bench, they got a hat trick and a shutout
                      Ha!

You mean these guys (from the FCH homepage):

Points Leader(s), Skaters:
                      • 15 pts:
                      - Brett Olson (Michigan Tech)

Points Leader(s), Goalies:
                      • 13 pts:
                      - Scott Greenham (U. Alaska)

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Successfully dropped Summers, Chris (U. Michigan) for Irwin, Brayden (Vermont)
                        Successfully dropped Nash, Brendon (Cornell) for Summers, Chris (U. Michigan)
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Successfully dropped Terminesi, Jeff (Mercyhurst) for Krug, Torey (Michigan State)
                          Providence College '03

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                            Leddy and Summers are now F's in FCH.
                            Summers should definitely be a D. He's not even listed as a F/D. He's listed as a straight-up defenseman.
                            Providence College '03

Comment

Originally posted by seanpc03 View Post
                              Summers should definitely be a D. He's not even listed as a F/D. He's listed as a straight-up defenseman.
                              He was a F, now it was changed to a D, Zud just mistyped earlier. He is correctly listed as a D in FCH and USCHO now.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Successfully dropped Galiardi, Rylan (Minnesota State) for Purslow, Rich (Nebraska-Omaha)

Effective Time: 2009-10-16 13:04:02 EST
                                Providence College '03

Comment

Working...
                                X