• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey All-Stars League

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    No one else has a comment on this?
    I wasn't sure what you meant.

If you want to go that route make the top 50 players from last season ineligible.
    Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
      I wasn't sure what you meant.

If you want to go that route make the top 50 players from last season ineligible.
      Well if we do that its way harder to glance to see if anyone is cheating
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I know it's late but looks like you guys need more players? I think I may have won the first season we ever had, so that's all star material. I'm in if you need me...

UNHSince1969
        The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

I like having the top 15 or 20 teams not eligible than top however many players. I think it will make us be more creative while still leavig some big scorers from past years on the board.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
          X