Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009-2010 NHL Playoffs Thread Part II: Dan Boyle's fate rests in the balance...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009-2010 NHL Playoffs Thread Part II: Dan Boyle's fate rests in the balance...

Hero or Zero...
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: 2009-2010 NHL Playoffs Thread Part II: Dan Boyle's fate rests in the balance...

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Hero or Zero...
    The goal wasn't his fault.

Comment

Re: 2009-2010 NHL Playoffs Thread Part II: Dan Boyle's fate rests in the balance...

LA's bored with scoring PP goals.

They went for scoring on a delayed call instead.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well that was on the delayed penalty, so it was an extra man situation!

Vancouver is just stinking it up in extra man situations.
        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          The goal wasn't his fault.
          You could say that about all of his goals, probably.

But seriously, he plays for the Sharks, so what's the point?

P.S. Does anyone else see the goalie in the "Penguin Hockey Shootout" ad on top the screen? Am I the only who thinks it looks kind of like he's masturbating?
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

What sucks about how great the hockey has been in the first round thusfar, is that eventually the first round has to end

At least then I'll be able to get some sleep--maybe
            Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
            Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Currently on the Downeaster back up to Maine...an amazing game down at the Garden to attend! My first playoff game was certainly a memorable one!

The building was loud throughout...but went absolutely insane when the B's tied it up...and then that save by Rask! WOW!

After Satan scored the gamewinner, if possible, the place got even louder. I am physically and emotionally drained...but that's how playoff hockey is supposed to be I guess.
              UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Good win for the Caps tonight, especially in the Belle Centre. That second period was rough but that short hande was obviously the key to the game. The entire third period was just owned by the Caps (other than Dominic Moore's consolation) after being outplayed in the first two periods.

Washing still isn't a hockey town. Other than me and my buddies, I think one person reacted to the go ahead goal in a bar of 150 people playing Trivia.

Hopefully we can say Adieu to the Quebecois Friday. Looks like the "usual route" will be open again in June for a 17th straight year. The melt down on RDS is entering epic hilarity right now.

Comment

Nice shot pass by Samuelsson.

That save by Luongo on the breakaway might be the play of the series where the Kings wonder how they lost the series.

Comment

Yep. That breakaway is going to be in Frolov's nightmares.

Comment

Simmonds ties it back up, maybe he feels bad for Frolov.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
                        Washing still isn't a hockey town. Other than me and my buddies, I think one person reacted to the go ahead goal in a bar of 150 people playing Trivia.
                        So nothing's changed since I left. (Hell, I could have given less of a **** about hockey until I went to Cornell.) Plus who cares about hockey when TO might be coming to town!!!!!!lol!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Well Luongo shows his Italian heritage in modern sports.

Just knocking his own net off when play is at the other end so when it comes down to his end he can plead ignorance.

Series tied at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                            Well Luongo shows his Italian heritage in modern sports.

Just knocking his own net off when play is at the other end so when it comes down to his end he can plead ignorance.

Series tied at 2.
                            I think I heard him say it fell off a truck...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Bummer, was hoping the Kings could go up 3-1 tonight. Now the 'Nucks will probably win the series, whether they have a PK or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X