The List for Week of September 21, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of September 21, 2009

The Minnesota Twins are on The List for their latest attempt to suck me back in to caring about their season.

Losing at home to Cincinnati? On The List.

My team of two people at work is a team of one this week, List. However I'm off work all next week, Anti-Listed.

Maybe some rain? Anti-List.

My golf game the last two outings is on The List. My left hand has been killing me but I did hit the ball decent at the range yesterday.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of September 21, 2009

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
    Losing at home to Cincinnati? On The List.
    I'll second that! The Packers O-Line (for the second week in a row) definitely goes on the List!

Spending last weekend in Kansas City with some Army buddies goes on the Anti-List.
    Operation Iraqi Freedom IV - FOB Falcon/FOB Loyalty - Baghdad, Iraq
    Operation Iraqi Freedom II - FOB Danger - Tikrit, Iraq
    Kosovo Force 4B - Camp Monteith - Gnjilane, Kosovo

Comment

Death goes on the LIST. However, death at age 20 goes on the MEGA-PERMA LIST. A kid at school was changing his oil Friday, and the jack slipped, causing him to be crushed. Was brought to the ER, but couldn't be saved. Super, super nice guy all around, made for a pretty rough weekend for everybody here. Didn't know him all that well, but talked to him a few times and really enjoyed being around him.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        Death goes on the LIST. However, death at age 20 goes on the MEGA-PERMA LIST. A kid at school was changing his oil Friday, and the jack slipped, causing him to be crushed. Was brought to the ER, but couldn't be saved. Super, super nice guy all around, made for a pretty rough weekend for everybody here. Didn't know him all that well, but talked to him a few times and really enjoyed being around him.
        Hang in there 1015

Comment

Messing up my left shoulder during hockey last night is on The List.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
          X