X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zudnic
    replied
    Re: Fantasy College Hockey: Year Eight

Apparently 9pm is the preferred time. So I think we can start both drafts at that time. We'll just have to move, I can't be up to 2am.

Leave a comment:

• nmu_27
    replied

Originally posted by con1977 View Post
    I assume you got my info this weekend zud?

So when are we getting this draft started on Wed?
    I approve separating con and I so I might have a chance this year.

Leave a comment:

• seanpc03
    replied

Originally posted by con1977 View Post
    I assume you got my info this weekend zud?

So when are we getting this draft started on Wed?
    Do we have a consensus time for this? I'm going to be spending most of Wednesday on the road. I would not be opposed to a later start, but please be reminded that 12x24 is going to be quite a draft ordeal. Even with the time limit in place, we could be looking at a four hour draft.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Important Draft Information

Your draft order and time is on this spreadsheet.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Og&output=html

Round 1 of the draft will go 1-12 and round 2 will go 12-1. That means that the 12th person gets the 12th and 13th picks overall, etc. You will pick 24 players and since there are 12 in each league, there will be a 60 second clock. The draft has to move so please do your homework. (If everyone takes 60 sec the draft will take almost 5 hours)

If you haven't provided your email and IM name in advance, please do so now by emailing me at zudnic at gmail dot com.

The draft will occur over AOL IM. In the past we have found it useful to have two chat rooms: one for commentary and one for picks only. The leader of your draft will invite you to the chat room. We can only do this if we have your IM name. For the Thurs draft I will maintain a running Google Spreadsheet of picked players that will be available to everyone.

SeanPC will quarterback the Wed. draft. His IM is Ogma107.

You are expected to be on time. If you're late we will start without you. If you know you will be late, you can send a few picks ahead of time to your leader.

If you have any problems on draft night please IM me at ZudnicBC.

Leave a comment:

• NMUKat82
    replied

Hey Zud, you still don't have aparch listed on either of the leagues. We can take him on Thursday so I can mop the floor with him in the post season again
    (They've tightened down the internet at work on him so uscho is banned and we just have my laptop running right now)
    Edit: For thursday, would after 9pm est be possible? I won't be getting home from work until about then.
    Last edited by NMUKat82; 09-29-2009, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    Well, I'm going to download, and opening it with Excel, and all that's coming up is like.. titles.
    There's no data yet this year. If you want last year's data you have to set the year to 2008-2009.

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    I don't know, I can help you if you tell me what you're doing.
    http://fantasycollegehockey.com/get_stats.cgi
    Well, I'm going to download, and opening it with Excel, and all that's coming up is like.. titles.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    Am I the only one unable to download the stats?
    I don't know, I can help you if you tell me what you're doing.
    http://fantasycollegehockey.com/get_stats.cgi

Leave a comment:

• con1977
    replied

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    thanks zud, i think deeper leagues is good
    Maybe he meant to put your evil twin (or is it the good one, I always forget) FSteve in one of the drafts . . .

Leave a comment:

• hockeybando
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I think I would prefer having 3 leagues, so the teams don't get quite so watered down. But that's just my preference.
    I kind of agree. If we get a 24th person I'd personally prefer 3 teams of 8, but I don't run this thing so ultimately, Zud, you do whatever the hell you want

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Am I the only one unable to download the stats?

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

For Wednesday, does 9 PM EST work for everyone? I've got an exam until 8...

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied

how did i get in both leagues?

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    I think I am in the Thursday draft so I will need a volunteer to quarterback the Thursday one. I think it should start at 8pm EST.

Shirtless Guy, you can now download last year's stats on the stats-dl page. I will retain one year's results going forward.
    I am in the thursday draft and that time works for me as well. I will be making my picks from Old Chicago, drinking, eating and watching TV with Brent, MNS and hopefully a few others.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

I think I am in the Thursday draft so I will need a volunteer to quarterback the Thursday one. I think it should start at 8pm EST.

Shirtless Guy, you can now download last year's stats on the stats-dl page. I will retain one year's results going forward.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X