Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey: Year Eight

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    **** you Jerry York!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you pull Muse 26 seconds before he is eligible for a shutout!!!!!!

edit: oops, got the coaches messed up, fixed now
    that game was really chippy in the 3rd, H was really frustrated...

but no sympathy for the frontrunner!
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      **** you Jerry York!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you pull Muse 26 seconds before he is eligible for a shutout!!!!!!

edit: oops, got the coaches messed up, fixed now

you can get a shutout without playing the whole game? and i bet you are loving that he did it 2 games in a row
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        you can get a shutout without playing the whole game? and i bet you are loving that he did it 2 games in a row

i saw that he did it again! aaaaahhhhhhhhh
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          Yes, you have to play more than 58 minutes. That's to accommodate time-played variances like if you have a faceoff deep in someone's end with 4 seconds left in the period, and the coach opts for 6x5. There is a definition of a shutout on the rules page : "shutout is defined as a goalie playing 58 minutes or more, allowing zero goals, and being the winning goalie of record. "

Successfully dropped Coccimiglio, Brandon (Mercyhurst) for Sefchik, Eric (Army)

Effective Time: 2010-02-12 16:05:28 EST
          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

i did not know that
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

By scoring a hat trick last night (in 8 minutes, I might add) the new points leaders is Chase Polacek of RPI.

I'd be up a pretty hardcore creek without him.

sigpic

Comment

I added some indexes to the results table and I think it's performing better. Please let me know if the site's slow and I'll continue to tweak.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                  By scoring a hat trick last night (in 8 minutes, I might add) the new points leaders is Chase Polacek of RPI.

I'd be up a pretty hardcore creek without him.
                  Me too, he has 25 more fantasy points than my next highest guy
                  2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
                  2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
                  2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

UNHSince1969 emailed and asked about playoffs - it's coming to that time.

I think the appropriate first week of the playoffs on the website is Mar 15 - 21.

I vote we go with the two poach rule like in past years.

sigpic

Comment

I think the appropriate first week of the playoffs on the website is Mar 15 - 21.

I liked the 2 poach rule, so that works for me.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Successfully dropped Zurevinski, Scott (Quinnipiac) for Lowe, Ian (Bemidji State)

Effective Time: 2010-02-25 17:47:57 EST

sigpic

Comment

Is there still a rule of how many players you can add/drop in one week? The poaching counted towards this, if I remember correctly.
                          2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
                          2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
                          2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

Works for me.
                            The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

Originally posted by jabber811 View Post
                              Is there still a rule of how many players you can add/drop in one week? The poaching counted towards this, if I remember correctly.
                              No such rule, IIRC.

sigpic

Comment

Two New Enhancements

The playoffs can now be reached from the "My League" dropdown.

You can now search the roster log by transaction type, to see what players have recently come available.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X