Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey: Year Eight

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Zudnic...I was going through collegehockeystats.net to adjust my spreadsheet for games missed and found the following discrepancies between what the downloadable raw stats say compared to what the players are credited with on USCHO...the first set of numbers is the downloadable raw stat totals (Goals/Assists/Points), the second is the set of number listed on USCHO.

Code:
    G	A	P		G	A	P	Name (Pos/Team)

10	10	20		11	9	20	Omilusik Cody (F/Army)
    As far as Omilusik is concerned, the discrepancy is from the first game vs. UNO. Fch has him with 1-1-2 and USCHO credits him with 2-0-2.

Interesting.
    Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
      As far as Omilusik is concerned, the discrepancy is from the first game vs. UNO. Fch has him with 1-1-2 and USCHO credits him with 2-0-2.

Interesting.
      I looked into it a little bit for a few players...Bill Sweatt got credit with 2 different power play goals that apparently were originally awarded to the current "first assister."
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Stats are farmed once, at 9am the day after the game. If they are changed after that the FCH site doesn't pick them up.

I can correct the totals if you can get me the dates of the games.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Guys and Gals - if you participate in one of the USCHO leagues or use Zudnic's tools to run your own league you should seriously consider sending him a donation to help him absorb his out of pocket costs. It's the right thing to do and if everyone sends in a small amount, he'll be covered! There is a link to donate right on the front page of the account (and it explains his costs!). If not paypal, you can always ask him for his address and send him a check.

UNHSince1969
          Last edited by UNHSince1969; 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM. Reason: (sp)
          The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

crazytechfan:

Successfully dropped Cousens, Deron (Michigan Tech) for Seigo, Steven (Michigan Tech)
            Successfully dropped Gordic, Milos (Michigan Tech) for Coburn, Andrew (Alabama-Huntsville)
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Successfully dropped Roloff, Brian (Vermont) for Coccimiglio, Brandon (Mercyhurst)

Effective Time: 2009-12-07 13:59:36 EST
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Successfully dropped Milan, Corey (Union) for Nelson, Taylor (Ferris State)

Effective Time: 2009-12-09 15:51:56 EST

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                  Successfully dropped Milan, Corey (Union) for Nelson, Taylor (Ferris State)

Effective Time: 2009-12-09 15:51:56 EST
                  Why would you do that today? Union has a game tonight!
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Why would you do that today? Union has a game tonight!
                    Milan hasn't played in weeks anyway... Kinkaid pretty much took over.

sigpic

Comment

I put a fix in the system so farming won't be held up by canceled or delayed games.

sigpic

Comment

Zud, I don't know what happen but I didn't get credit for most of the points I received last night...no hattrick for Tropp (MSU), no points from Wong/Lampe (QU), Taranto/Greenham (UA)

Comment

Zud, I don't know what happen but I didn't get credit for most of the points I received last night...no hattrick for Tropp (MSU), no points from Wong/Lampe (QU), Taranto/Greenham (UA)
                          Check the last-farm date on the homepage.

The thing keeps failing because there's no box for the UNO game yet.

sigpic

Comment

Three of my players got SHG's today, Gibbons, MacLeod, and Gysbers. I just can't remember if they're all on my USCHOWest team or my AllStars team..

sigpic

Comment

finally got around to doing this -
                              Successfully dropped Genoway, Chay (North Dakota) for Youds, Ben (Minnesota State)
                              2006-07 NMU PtC Champion! (who says someone from nmu cant win hardware? )

Originally posted by ASaaG
                              You dipstick, the only thing that'll help Michigan's Pairwise is Billy Sauer's graduation.
                              Originally posted by 3W
                              Because you can't spell "Fugly" without Dustin Byfuglien.

Comment

**** you Jerry York!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you pull Muse 26 seconds before he is eligible for a shutout!!!!!!

edit: oops, got the coaches messed up, fixed now
                                Last edited by bigblue_dl; 02-01-2010, 08:42 PM.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X