Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey: Year Eight

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time someone has disappeared.
    He drafted and then didn't input his roster. I think we should send him/her a reminder and award him/her no points retroactive to his input.
    Providence College '03
    Michigan State University College of Law '07
    Fantasy College Hockey Champion: 2004, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by seanpc03 View Post
      He drafted and then didn't input his roster. I think we should send him/her a reminder and award him/her no points retroactive to his input.
      sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
      streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
      TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by seanpc03 View Post
        Well s/he would not be eligible for retroactive points since that's not possible in the system. I will see if I have a contact email.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Got Burlon on my roster finally, thanks Annette.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I emailed gocu11 and asked him to sign up by Friday. As far as I'm concerned it's up to the members of the East league to decide what to do with his players if he goes MIA after Friday.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

I emailed gocu11 and asked him to sign up by Friday. As far as I'm concerned it's up to the members of the East league to decide what to do with his players if he goes MIA after Friday.
              Free agents. Maybe with a poach limit, like during "playoffs".
              sigpic

streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                Free agents. Maybe with a poach limit, like during "playoffs".
                Since Jabber missed the draft, maybe he should get first priority...
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Hey con1977, in USCHO East, I'd like to try to swing a trade for Jon Muse. Let me know if you're interested in a deal, nobody is off the table as long as a good deal is put forth. Thanks.
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Holy cannoli, did you guys see Stephane deCosta of Merrimack? 5-0--5 with 3 PPG's for 18 points. Wowzers.

sigpic

Comment

Holy cannoli, did you guys see Stephane deCosta of Merrimack? 5-0--5 with 3 PPG's for 18 points. Wowzers.
                      Yup...apparently we're not the only ones since he's taken in both of my leagues...
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I could have used those 18 points. I'm already 70-some-odd pts behind pgrass!

Every year there's a few guys who bust out for one game. As a long-run play, who knows, this guy is a freshman on Merrimack who scored 3 PPG's vs Army.

sigpic

Comment

I could have used those 18 points. I'm already 70-some-odd pts behind pgrass!

Every year there's a few guys who bust out for one game. As a long-run play, who knows, this guy is a freshman on Merrimack who scored 3 PPG's vs Army.
                          did you hear from gocu?

Comment

Yeah, pretty decent start. I think it was like that too last year, before Zudnic caught me really quick!
                            Go Bulldogs!!!!

Comment

Definitely picked him up for my roster on Sunday morning.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pgrass01 View Post
                                Yeah, pretty decent start. I think it was like that too last year, before Zudnic caught me really quick!
                                Don't worry, I'm not going to catch anyone in the West league this year. I drafted really poorly.

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy
                                did you hear from gocu?
                                Nope.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X