Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey: Year Eight

New Enhancement

The GM home now gives each player's FCH point total over the preceding 30 days.
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Successfully dropped Fennell, Matt (Mercyhurst) for Gens, Aaron (U. Alaska)

Successfully dropped Keller, Derek (St. Lawrence) for Lauridsen, Oliver (St. Cloud State)
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

So what are the playoff poaching rules? 3 transactions (bench to free agent) per week and 2 can be poaches (Unlimited Starter to Bench)?
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          So what are the playoff poaching rules? 3 transactions (bench to free agent) per week and 2 can be poaches (Unlimited Starter to Bench)?
          That's what we had last year, right? I think that works fine.

sigpic

Comment

(a little bit of deja vu to say this, but)
            Congratulations to the regular season champ in the West, bigblue!

West seedings:
            1 bigbluedl, 901 points vs 8 Zudnic, 641 points
            2 pgrass01, 839 points vs 7 steve, 658 points
            3 UNHSince1969, 799 points vs 6 nmukat27, 708 points
            4 nmu27, 759 points vs 5 Annetteum, 714 points

Can someone post the RS champ from the East and the seedings?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
              (a little bit of deja vu to say this, but)
              Congratulations to the regular season champ in the West, bigblue!

West seedings:
              1 bigbluedl, 901 points vs 8 Zudnic, 641 points
              2 pgrass01, 839 points vs 7 steve, 658 points
              3 UNHSince1969, 799 points vs 6 nmukat27, 708 points
              4 nmu27, 759 points vs 5 Annetteum, 714 points

Can someone post the RS champ from the East and the seedings?
              Congratulations to the regular season champ in the East, Shirtless Guy!

East seedings:
              1 Shirtless Guy, 831 points vs 8 LesTigres, 543 points
              2 Stevef, 799 points vs 7 sean, 556 points
              3 crazytechfan, 783 points vs 6 hockeybando, 657 points
              4 jabber811, 777 points vs 5 con1977, 665 points
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Successfully dropped Olson, Brett (Michigan Tech) for Cherniwchan, Andrew (Northern Michigan)
                Bishop, Hunter (Ohio State) for Chupp, Cody (Ferris State)
                2006-07 NMU PtC Champion! (who says someone from nmu cant win hardware? )

Originally posted by ASaaG
                You dipstick, the only thing that'll help Michigan's Pairwise is Billy Sauer's graduation.
                Originally posted by 3W
                Because you can't spell "Fugly" without Dustin Byfuglien.

Comment

Here are the results of your transaction:

Successfully dropped Campbell, Scott (Mass.-Lowell) for Malone, Brad (North Dakota)
                  Successfully dropped Smith, Austin (Colgate) for Vogelhuber, Trent (Miami)

Effective Time: 2010-03-20 10:07:55 EST

sigpic

Comment

I think I beat BigBlue, 29-20..

sigpic

Comment

Upset Special!
                      The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

I just looked at that, and you definitely did. I'm St. Cloud this year.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I believe I lost in the East as the #1 seed too

Comment

In the WEST I'd like to make the following poaches:

Pick up Eidsness and waive Bennett
                            Pick up Wingels and waive Oleksuk

I'm guessing Zudnik needs to perform these transactions?

NMU Cat, your boys live on!
                            The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

Zudnic, who do you want to poach from the slain #1 seed?
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by UNHSince1969 View Post
                                I'm guessing Zudnik needs to perform these transactions?
                                Preferably the eliminated GM would simply drop them for you. If they don't act I will make the changes on your behalf.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Zudnic, who do you want to poach from the slain #1 seed?
                                I need to think about it But probably Colborne and Olver.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X