X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Betty Humpter

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You lazy *s. It's so close! You are blueballing this thread.
    Blue balling? Oh, yes, blue balling. Ain't I just like a bi+ch?

Well I'm not so lazy, I just found out. Now I have to set a reminder for myself at work.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Yeah, what BPH said about drinks (since this concert I plan to spend a little), and the short notice.

Bootlegger's seemed like a fun place the one time I was there (helped by the fact that that one girl dragged me to dance with her ), and nice on the no cover!
      I got to the point of dancing last night. It wasn't good.

also, oddly, ran into 5 people that I graduated from high school with. not all in the same group. Including 1 that is a former gopher.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I got to the point of dancing last night. It wasn't good.

also, oddly, ran into 5 people that I graduated from high school with. not all in the same group. Including 1 that is a former gopher.
        Well, hey, if you're interested in the Ramones tribute, lemme know. If we can get enough people, I'd cab it. If not, I'll stay sober and just roll with it.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Usually it's 10am on a Sat, but sometimes bigger concerts have different times. Start digging on the 'net. I know there's a site with a ton of info, but for the life of me can't remember the exact name. Pollstar or something like that.
          The tickets for this show go on sale this coming Friday at 10:00. I'm setting up a "meeting" from 8:45 to 10:15, just to be sure between Eastern and Central.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            The tickets for this show go on sale this coming Friday at 10:00. I'm setting up a "meeting" from 8:45 to 10:15, just to be sure between Eastern and Central.
            It's been a while since I called in for tix (or even attended a concert). Given the size of this venue, I would double call (land line and cell) until you get through. Start calling at 9:58am, just in case of clock setting differences, and start hoping.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Well, hey, if you're interested in the Ramones tribute, lemme know. If we can get enough people, I'd cab it. If not, I'll stay sober and just roll with it.
              I'd probably be up for it as long as I don't have to be home farming.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

****. Its almost 1, I need to be sleeping about 2 hours ago.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I'd probably be up for it as long as I don't have to be home farming.
                  Well, at minimum, we only need one more. I figure it'd be about $30 one way. The concert is donation based, from what I know, and they only expect 5-10 bucks.

http://www.myspace.com/mplstributeshow

Comment

2 more.

Comment

Last call?

Comment

Fine.

Comment

It's been a while since I called in for tix (or even attended a concert). Given the size of this venue, I would double call (land line and cell) until you get through. Start calling at 9:58am, just in case of clock setting differences, and start hoping.
                          I just figured that I'd do it online. I should probably call, too.

Comment

Fine.
                            FINE!
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Things are going down this Fri night.
                              Given the way this thread has gone (I take credit for it since I was the one who mentioned fisting for dollars), I'd say things are more likely going up on Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X