X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Betty Humpter

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Double post.

Fuck this shit. Tell me I'm hallucinating. Please.
    It's 11 degrees warmer in Anchorage than it is in Marquette right now. And it's sunny.

Enjoy your global warming climate change!
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Met a girl. Pretty sure this one is gonna be trouble. Why do I do this?
      Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Locust. Ravage the landscape and leave it once the resources are gone.
      I concur.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm not so sure. It is a pretty large bundle of trouble I am steering myself towards. The captain of my brainship is drunk at the wheel and aiming for icebergs.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I'm not so sure. It is a pretty large bundle of trouble I am steering myself towards. The captain of my brainship is drunk at the wheel and aiming for icebergs.
          How big are the icebergs and are they perky?
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            How big are the icebergs and are they perky?
            Very and very.

Comment

Very and very.
              Icebergs right ahead then. Continue on.

Comment

Its ok to be on the Titanic, just be sure you're right next to the lifeboat, so when you have to, you can make a quick get away. Afterall, the trip was lovely until the whole sinking problem.
                Very and very.
                Very nice...
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Very and very.
                  TPIWWP.

But I agree: full speed ahead!
                  Cornell University Men's Hockey
                  NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                  Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    Icebergs right ahead then. Continue on.
                    There's something about only being able to see a tenth of their mass unless you dive in next to them, I forget how that goes.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Met a girl. Pretty sure this one is gonna be trouble. Why do I do this?
                      Daddy issues or drug problem? It's always one of the two.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                        There's something about only being able to see a tenth of their mass unless you dive in next to them, I forget how that goes.
                        Well, the percentage would be completely dependent on the shirt that she is wearing at the time.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                          I'm working on the assumption she's not shaped like an eggplant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Daddy issues or drug problem? It's always one of the two.
                            No drug problem, unless you are one of those people that considers alcohol a drug.

Haven't gotten to know her well enough to find out if there are significant daddy issues.

There are just a few details that make me feel unbelievably low for this even crossing my mind. That's all.

No, she isn't underage. 22, which is two years above the lowest I can go using the formula.

Comment

No drug problem, unless you are one of those people that considers alcohol a drug.

Haven't gotten to know her well enough to find out if there are significant daddy issues.

There are just a few details that make me feel unbelievably low for this even crossing my mind. That's all.

No, she isn't underage. 22, which is two years above the lowest I can go using the formula.
                              If you use bb's formula, you're four over, so you're good.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

She didn't used to be a man, right?

I mean, you wouldn't want to play just the tip with a foxton....
                                Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                If you use bb's formula, you're four over, so you're good.
                                My formula is the end-all solution to all of life's problems.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X