X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveP
    replied
    Re: Summer Blockbuster

How about a double feature (showing my age there) with Expendables and The Losers!

******* width="576" height="324">****** name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf">****** name="flashVars" value="repeat=1&vid=17917436&">****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true">****** name="wmode" value="transparent">****** width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="repeat=1&vid=17917436&">

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    They missed Gov. Jesse as well!

Poncho: You're bleeding, man. You're hit.
    Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.
    Poncho: Oh... Okay...
    Poncho: You got time to duck?
    Yeah, Nick Cage would have been a good one to throw in for a quick cameo as well. Something that involves him dying ideally....

Leave a comment:

• unh_hockey
    replied

Jason strathams character is named Lee Christmas. They must have allowed each actor to pick their own name.

Leave a comment:

• SteveP
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    My buddy said the only one missing from this movie is Carl Weathers...now I never thought of that but he is absolutely right!
    They missed Gov. Jesse as well!

Poncho: You're bleeding, man. You're hit.
    Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.
    Poncho: Oh... Okay...
    Poncho: You got time to duck?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

I think so, but probably in some minor cameo roll getting his head cut off by Steve Austin or something

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

My buddy said the only one missing from this movie is Carl Weathers...now I never thought of that but he is absolutely right!
    Yeah, he would have been a good one to throw into that mix there as well. Isn't Danny "Machette" Trejo suppost to be in this flick as well??

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Oh it is real, it has been the subject of talk for a while now. There was quite the buzz when Van Dam turned them down...no I am soooooo not kidding!
    Idiot, This movie looks like it would be a great connector for people that love to play "Six Degrees of Sepration". He just mess that up for a lot of people.

And finally, How could that site there not list "Get to da Choppah!!!" for the Arnold quotes???

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    The entire time I watched the preview I thought "this can't be real". Plus it was posted on April 1st.

So I withhold judgment.
    Oh it is real, it has been the subject of talk for a while now. There was quite the buzz when Van Dam turned them down...no I am soooooo not kidding!

Leave a comment:

• SteveP
    replied

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    The entire time I watched the preview I thought "this can't be real". Plus it was posted on April 1st.

So I withhold judgment.
    Withold no more! It opens in August

So, I wonder how many of these will be in the movie?
    Last edited by SteveP; 04-02-2010, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied

So I withhold judgment.

Leave a comment:

• SteveP
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    So is the Expendables just an effort for the geriatrics to annoint their picks as the next action heroes?
    Hey - respect your elders or we geriatrics will have to administer a serious butt-kicking!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    As John Nolte writes at Big Hollywood:

"Men and guns and badassery portrayed as good things?"

Can't wait!

******* width="576" height="324">****** name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf">****** name="flashVars" value="vid=18909047&repeat=1&">****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true">****** name="wmode" value="transparent">****** width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=18909047&repeat=1&">
    I can't help it...that looks friggin AWESOME! Not only does it combine like all the great action heroes of the 80s but it has the ROCKY IV REUNION! Dolph Lungren and Stallone together...I MUST BREAK YOU!

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

So is the Expendables just an effort for the geriatrics to annoint their picks as the next action heroes?

Leave a comment:

• SteveP
    started a topic Summer Blockbuster

Summer Blockbuster

As John Nolte writes at Big Hollywood:

"Men and guns and badassery portrayed as good things?"

Can't wait!

******* width="576" height="324">****** name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf">****** name="flashVars" value="vid=18909047&repeat=1&">****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true">****** name="wmode" value="transparent">****** width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=18909047&repeat=1&">
Working...
X