The List for Week of March 29, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of March 29, 2010

Syracuse is on The List. You guys cost me a lunch bet. Same goes for Purdue.

Rain is on the Anti-List, thanks for stepping in to help stop Ernie Els' complete collapse yesterday at the Arnold Palmer Invite. Now maybe he can pull it together this morning and get that pay check added to my league total.

Defense in the BC/Yale game is Listed, mainly because there was none.

Great weekend of college hockey, Anti-List. RIT is on the Anti-List, I'll be pulling for you guys against the BADgers.

St. Cloud, Anti-List. About time they picked up the NCAA win. So help me god if there is a banner hung for that, you are moved to The List until further notice.

Twins tickets to the April 14th game versus the Red Sox, Anti-List. Closer by committee, Listed.

Have a good week.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of March 29, 2010

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
    St. Cloud, Anti-List. About time they picked up the NCAA win. So help me god if there is a banner hung for that, you are moved to The List until further notice.
    You know we are going to have a banner for that.

SCSU winning first NCAA game. The Mega Anti-List

Not being there to see it. The List

Being completely knocked out of the basketball bracket. The List
    Thanks a lot Purdue, Kentucky, and Syracuse.

Having a phone interview last week. The Anti-List
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Being one of only two people to get more than one Final Four team right. Anti-List

(If West Virginia wins I double my money. Duke, I lose it all.)
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My mother's continued insistence of putting dog food into every sort of food is on The List.

My mother's new desire to remove food from the freezer and keep it sans packaging in the dish washer is also on The List. Before it had been to move it to the fridge, packaging still in tact.

I understand that Alzheimer's not only robs the memory, but also all cognitive and associative abilities. I typically try to step back and find the humor in these such happenings, but it's well beyond me now. A nearby nursing home has been lined up, it's just a matter of completing the formalities at this point. The formalities take too long, by my estimation.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
        X