An Open Letter To All USCHO Crackpots and Knuckledraggers - by Rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: An Open Letter To All USCHO Crackpots and Knuckledraggers - by Rover

Yeah....uh, it looks like we know what conservatives have been doing to console themselves after their loss on health care.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ex_number.html
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Yeah....uh, it looks like we know what conservatives have been doing to console themselves after their loss on health care.
      Rover's equal in on the hill who most closely represents his viewpoint(s)

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=684
      "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government"...Thomas Jefferson
      sigpic

Comment

Seeing as my tax dollars are paying for you to lay around the house and post conservative nonsense, as your boss I order you to do something productive, like build a bookshelf or something.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by dropthatpuck View Post

Seems to be just as sharp, too.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Seems to be just as sharp, too.
            Well, we now know what happened to Atlantis!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Well, we now know what happened to Atlantis!
              hahaha. Well played

Comment

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee sent this around this morning:
                Representative Dana Rohrabacher is still trying to have it both ways by trying to take credit for President Obama’s economic recovery policies that she voted against but even on April Fools’ Day, voters will see what a joke her hypocrisy is.
                Here's a picture of Dana:
                http://www.etopiamedia.net/empnn/ima...hrabacher1.jpg

Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post

Hmm....
                  She's a man, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post

Hmm....
                    "Showering in gym class was fun though."

*****http://static.flickr.com/32/46255654_e46f02bec3_o.jpg******

(From some bit he had where he got placed in girl's gym in high school due to his name.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by dropthatpuck View Post

From my experience, less than 25% of the questions asked make any sense whatsoever. The best are the ones that start off with some disjointed story with no apparent relevance that ends when the asker's time is exhausted at which point they indicate they were just about to ask a really great question. Reminds me of the kid in HS trying to stall until the next bell rings so they can avoid having to answer the question...except in this case the kid raises his hand and asks to get involved.

There are usually 5-6 reps that could spend more than 30 seconds talking on any one of these subjects without a staffer handing them speaking points...those are the ones that have a stake in the matter...the rest are as aware as Randall P McMurphy at the end of the movie.
                      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Seeing as everybody's been dying to hear from me on this subject, I thought I'd make a few public comments to share with the USCHO community. Particularly a certain sub-set of this message board...

Now, while its tempting to go BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm going to hold off on that and address the crackpots first (you know who you are):

Too often the loudest anti-something voices are the ones who stand for nothing. The same people who had their "I voted for Obama but he let me down" speech written two days before his inauguration. To put it simply, you can now say for once in your lives politicians but their careers on the line to do the right thing, and tackle a pressing problem instead of just punting it down the road. See, borrowing money to pay for tax cuts for wealthy campaign contributors is an easy vote to take. On the other hand, the last two tough votes, taken over 16 years apart, both came from Dem Congresses determined to put a dire issue on the right track (Clinton deficit reduction bill, now Obamacare). In the intervening years, no tough votes were taken, and not so coincidentally that's when the GOP held power. Its fine to say that politicians don't step up enough. However, when they do and you still deny it happened, you come off as a fool. Lets salute the brave respresentatives, all Democrats just like the last time, who put what was right over what was politically expedient.

Now onto the knucks'. What a bunch of whiny losers. Here's da facts, jack. Your side just got health care rammed down your throats, and even with all the heavy panting over Scott Brown's Cosmo spread there was nothing you could do to stop it. This is a permanent change despite the desperate lunacy that you're now trying to cling to (court challenges, repeal, etc). Basically lies, racial epithats, fear mongering, and spitting on Congressmen didn't work. Never has one side of the ideological spectrum looked like such juvenile crybabies. No, I'm not talking about the activists, I'm talking about Republican elected officials. Much like SoS, Medicare, Civil Rights, etc once again you're completely on the wrong side of history. You'd think they'd smarten up once in awhile, but I guess not. No real solutions were offered by the caveman party. No actions were taken when they were in power. No teabagger protests occured when the prescription drug mandate was passed. Now we're supposed to believe righties as the champions of fiscal prudence? Puh-leeze. We trust you guys like we'd trust Rep. Foley drunk outside the male house page intern dorm.

Funny how whenever big and great things are done, its always the Dems bringing them about. Who brought the country out of the Great Depression? Who won WWII? Who enacted the greatest program to lift people out of poverty ever and care for them in old age? Who forced the Soviets to back down in Berlin & Cuba? Who gave us victory in the space race? Who gave us balanced budgets and ended genocide in Bosnia? Who gave us practically universal health care? Now, what does the GOP have to stack against that? Tax cuts for big campaign contributors.

Its a great day for this country, and God Bless America.
                        Whenever I see prattle like this, I count my blessings that I have the intelligence enough to not be led around by either of those institutions of corruption and register Independent instead.

What do you wanna bet this moron actually believes his own words in paragraph 2?
                        Last edited by gregg729; 04-04-2010, 02:02 PM.
                        PAUL THOMPSON FOR HOBEY!www.thompsonforhobey.com

Vote for Hope and Change in 2010!

Comment

Seeing as my tax dollars are paying for you to lay around the house and post conservative nonsense, as your boss I order you to do something productive, like build a bookshelf or something.
                          You think he has books?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            You think he has books?
                            You must spread...blah,blah,blah

Comment

Okay, have any of the usual USCHO conservatives gone missing lately?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/6420a...y_threats.html

Comment

Working...
                              X