An Open Letter To All USCHO Crackpots and Knuckledraggers - by Rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An Open Letter To All USCHO Crackpots and Knuckledraggers - by Rover

You know what I haven't had in awhile? Big League Chew.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      "We, they people...."
      Heh, heh
      "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government"...Thomas Jefferson
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ComoSeDiceHockey View Post
        You better hope that you aren't first in line for a death panel review because they will definitely determine that you should be put down. Your complete lack of any cognitive ability or any rational thought makes you totally worthless.

Oh, I forgot, there are no death panels. Boner and Mitch McTurtle made that up. I guess you're safe.
        You better stay away from all the big medical centers, specialty hospitals and any hospital with a good reputation as they all have had ethics review boards for what is appropriate treatment for at least the last 30 years (can't speak before that as I wasn't practicing then). The law just makes sure that they keep you in the discussion and that they get reimbursed for the discussion. Try a rural, backwater place. You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Wait, that's a bad thing?
          I suppose it depends on the person and the people surrounding them. All I know is that the one I just let out isn't any fun, and I can't imagine it being any better in a church.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

You better hope that you aren't first in line for a death panel review because they will definitely determine that you should be put down. Your complete lack of any cognitive ability or any rational thought makes you totally worthless.

Oh, I forgot, there are no death panels. Boner and Mitch McTurtle made that up. I guess you're safe.
            if you want to bring me a logical argument bring it. and I'll debate with facts. you wanna keep name-calling bill maher stuff there's nothing to be done for you.

funny how when one brings up these points certain people go scanners....hit pretty closer there chewie?
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              you wanna keep name-calling bill maher stuff there's nothing to be done for you.

funny how when one brings up these points certain people go scanners....hit pretty closer there chewie?
              Pot, there's a kettle on line 2 for you.

Comment

Obama said I was going to save 2500 bucks a year on my health insurance, when do I get the money?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Sar'nt View Post
                  Pot, there's a kettle on line 2 for you.
                  that's original. bring the real debate. I'm ready

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

that's original. bring the real debate. I'm ready
                    I'd be happy to debate you. It'd be easy to knock down your arguments, but just listing every grievance you have that you heard on clusterFox news isn't an argument. You're just ****ed that you lost and you're venting.

I was actully going to repsond to your list but the gitmo lawyers was the last straw. Not even the wingiest of wingnuts actually believes that. It's a none issue. Liz Cheney fabricated that issue and was immediatley condmened as totally wrong by almost all of Bush's justice dept lawyers. Quite simply, you can't be taken seriously.

Comment

I'd be happy to debate you. It'd be easy to knock down your arguments, but just listing every grievance you have that you heard on clusterFox news isn't an argument. You're just ****ed that you lost and you're venting.

I was actully going to repsond to your list but the gitmo lawyers was the last straw. Not even the wingiest of wingnuts actually believes that. It's a none issue. Liz Cheney fabricated that issue and was immediatley condmened as totally wrong by almost all of Bush's justice dept lawyers. Quite simply, you can't be taken seriously.
                      Like I said. I'm waiting for a real debate. I'm ready.
                      bring it.

not this, I was gonna, then I was gonna but you broke the last straw by pizzing me off with something I totally disagree with.

get real. I have 1/2 a family that escaped Cuba to get away from statism and I could tell you exactly why this bill is bad not only on it's face as a stand-alone (leaving my belief about Obama being a stalinist aside for a moment), but in context with the history of this country and our neighbor 90 miles south.

so again, throw invectives at me fine. that's not debate.

I'd rather debate.

as for Liz Cheney, I'm not going to buy your argument. There are 8-9 detainees lawyers now in our justice department. You think I need to be out on a limb to see that fact? Van Jones (communist)? Eric Holder (terrorist lawyer, look it up).

So bring the debate and we'll have at it.

read through my posts, if I hurl invectives it's against pols. not some nameless faceless person I'll never meet because I've got the guard of a screen name and that anonymity

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Obama said I was going to save 2500 bucks a year on my health insurance, when do I get the money?
                        Feds send you a check when you die.
                        Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Like I said. I'm waiting for a real debate. I'm ready.
                          bring it.

not this, I was gonna, then I was gonna but you broke the last straw by pizzing me off with something I totally disagree with.

get real. I have 1/2 a family that escaped Cuba to get away from statism and I could tell you exactly why this bill is bad not only on it's face as a stand-alone (leaving my belief about Obama being a stalinist aside for a moment), but in context with the history of this country and our neighbor 90 miles south.

so again, throw invectives at me fine. that's not debate.

I'd rather debate.

as for Liz Cheney, I'm not going to buy your argument. There are 8-9 detainees lawyers now in our justice department. You think I need to be out on a limb to see that fact? Van Jones (communist)? Eric Holder (terrorist lawyer, look it up).

So bring the debate and we'll have at it.

read through my posts, if I hurl invectives it's against pols. not some nameless faceless person I'll never meet because I've got the guard of a screen name and that anonymity
                          My first thought is you were born 50-60 yrs too late to line up with McCarthy and call for those bad commie's heads.

Comment

Why did Rover write an "open letter" to himself?
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

just a thought...

if health care is human right then what is health care?
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X