ESPN Tourney Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Tourney Challenge

I have created a private group for USCHO posters in the ESPN tournament challenge.

Group name is: USCHO Posters

password is: hockey

The site was working horrible all day, I hope you don't have trouble entering.

Re: ESPN Tourney Challenge

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
    I have created a private group for USCHO posters in the ESPN tournament challenge.

Me and my bad picks are there.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'm in, filled mine out just on instant analysis. (i.e., pick without thinking about it much).

I have a two 1 seeds, a 7 and a 2 seed making the Final Four.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        I'm in, filled mine out just on instant analysis. (i.e., pick without thinking about it much).

I have a two 1 seeds, a 7 and a 2 seed making the Final Four.
        I have a 1, two 2's and a 3.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm in for epic defeat. I did end up with 3 no.1s and 1 no.3, though, so I guess? the odds are in my favour

Cheers!
          Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
          Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

I used the "AccuScore" thingy and they had a Final Four of Marquette, Pitt, Georgetown and Cal.

Comment

good idea. Vermont over Syracuse again?!
              Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                good idea. Vermont over Syracuse again?!
                Yes.

But, I'm pretty much picking Big East to win every game they play (unless it's against another Big East team).
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Upon quick glance picking, I ended up with Kansas winning over Villanova...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Upon quick glance picking, I ended up with Kansas winning over Villanova...
                    Temple over Texas! I'm gonna win me that million fer shure!
                    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post

Thanks...I was doing that here for a couple years, but the combination of a bad cold, basement flooding due to the latest aquageddon here in Mass., and the recent passing of the youngest child of friends has made even doing brackets a challenge.
                      Maine coach Red Gendron said:
                      “We’re not satisfied unless we win, that’s the bottom line. There are no moral victories. If we were to play a season for just moral victories, why even bother playing?”

Comment

I usually do one or two of these things every year, and mine's barely serious. The first couple rounds, if there's a hockey school I always pick them to advance (unless it's MSU or OSU ), and there are certain non-hockey schools I can just never bring myself to pick, like Flori-duh State.

I love my mythical Oakland vs. Minnesota second round matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by AMcoffee View Post
                          Thanks...I was doing that here for a couple years, but the combination of a bad cold, basement flooding due to the latest aquageddon here in Mass., and the recent passing of the youngest child of friends has made even doing brackets a challenge.
                          Well, basement dried out faster than expected with some help. Two entries - Baysidedan 1 & 2. Good luck all.
                          Maine coach Red Gendron said:
                          “We’re not satisfied unless we win, that’s the bottom line. There are no moral victories. If we were to play a season for just moral victories, why even bother playing?”

Comment

Originally posted by AMcoffee View Post
                            Well, basement dried out faster than expected with some help. Two entries - Baysidedan 1 & 2. Good luck all.
                            Holy crap, having some bad times lately. Hope everything goes better for you.

Comment

My final 4 picks were Kansas State, Kentucky, Villanova and Georgetown. With Kentucky winning over Georgetown. Looks like one of my final 4 teams is already in trouble, against Robert Morris, of all schools.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X