Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! needed- suggestions to upload photos

You guys haven't failed me yet-
    I have close to 500 photo's of Lil's game last night and another few hundred of the 2 games against the arch rivals. I thought I was clever and was going to load it all onto FB in the group photo section. Can't seem to figure out how to do that except one at a time. Anyone have any suggestions? Free is best!

Re: Help! needed- suggestions to upload photos

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    You guys haven't failed me yet-
    I have close to 500 photo's of Lil's game last night and another few hundred of the 2 games against the arch rivals. I thought I was clever and was going to load it all onto FB in the group photo section. Can't seem to figure out how to do that except one at a time. Anyone have any suggestions? Free is best!
    If you start an album first Facebook will allow to upload enough photos at once to fill the album (they have a max size album, but I forget how big that is).
    Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
      If you start an album first Facebook will allow to upload enough photos at once to fill the album (they have a max size album, but I forget how big that is).
      That might be the piece I was missing! Thanks

:goes off to try it:

Comment

Wants me to load each one seperately. This would take over 100 hrs with my connection! Connection is DSL but not the real fast variety
        Last edited by leswp1; 03-08-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Wants me to load each one seperately. This would take over 100 hrs with my connection! Connection is DSL but not the real fast variety
          Hmmmmmm..... I don't know then. I've always been able to load them a whole album at a time.
          Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
            Hmmmmmm..... I don't know then. I've always been able to load them a whole album at a time.
            Well, I am trying to load it into a group thing. Maybe that is different. If I click on the folder to load it, it just goes to the individual images. Maybe I can try it thru the cannon program

Comment

You can upload it to your page and then move to the group. My album limit is 200, but fbook tends to have different limits for different people so you might have more.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
              HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
              HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                You can upload it to your page and then move to the group. My album limit is 200, but fbook tends to have different limits for different people so you might have more.
                Thanks, I was going to try that but wasn't sure it would work. I am going to try and break it into the 3 periods and go with 3 different albums. Can I delete it from my regular page after I put it in the group page?

Tried *********** but with my connexn it is a nightmare and doesn't seem to have any security.

Comment

Haven't tried deleting, kinda doubt it because it still shows a link back to your page's album.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                  HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                  HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                    Haven't tried deleting, kinda doubt it because it still shows a link back to your page's album.
                    I will just leave them up- I jus tfinished. Took FOREVER!! Not able to make an album in a group. What a PIA!

Thanks for all the help tho. Posting them for Lil's team so I had to put them somewhere that I can have control who sees them.

Comment

Working...
                    X