• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M6KwokblUw
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Next time I hear that stupid discover commercial about pizza parlors, froyo, and taco truck getting me five percent cash back I think my remote is going through my tv.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I could listen to this **** all day

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14
          Next time I hear that stupid discover commercial about pizza parlors, froyo, and taco truck getting me five percent cash back I think my remote is going through my tv.
          Speaking of which, those Capital One commercials with Jimmy Fallon vs. the baby are also awful.

Comment

The Verizon Wireless one with the two women (mother/daughter?) bawling that they'll miss each other. I set a new record for hitting the mute button every time it comes on.
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
              The Verizon Wireless one with the two women (mother/daughter?) bawling that they'll miss each other. I set a new record for hitting the mute button every time it comes on.
              Those responsible need to be sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Those responsible need to be sacked.
                How about stuffing them in a sack and leaving it by the river, or better yet, in the river?
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  How about stuffing them in a sack and leaving it by the river, or better yet, in the river?
                  How do we work in a majestic møøse?

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                      If you have a wife and an adult daughter it is a funny once commercial.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Just came here to complain about the same one. Not only is it a bad commercial, but it has to be the most heavily played one this week.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Not sure if this is a national commercial, as Ive only seen it on NESN. The Suzuki car with the "parking Jerk" button. The guy at the end is annoying and has horrible facial expressions and tell me it doesn't come with that feature, but some many number of others. Uhm. If the other features were "good" wouldn't you focus on them?
                          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                          2006-2007: 15-24-2
                          2007-2008: 20-20-4
                          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

You know what commercials are great?

The DirecTV ones. I love 'em.

"Don't have a grandson with a dog collar."
                            UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                              You know what commercials are great?

The DirecTV ones. I love 'em.

"Don't have a grandson with a dog collar."
                              This.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                How do we work in a majestic møøse?
                                The moose eats the sack.

Also, the Farmer's Only website. They've got dating websites for every subset now, don't they?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X