Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: These Ides Have Seen A Lot Of Loves...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: These Ides Have Seen A Lot Of Loves...

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    All I have to say is that you haven't experienced pizza till you have Chicago Style Deep Dish from Gino's East or Giordano's

All other pizza is crap
    I suppose there is a long running argument online somewhere, but pizza crust is meant to be folded. This deep dish stuff is not pizza! See below.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Can't remember who said it before, but Chicago makes cheese and tomato pie. It's good, but it's not pizza.

Had Gino's several years ago, and I did like it.
    Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
    I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
    That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Other than Palermo's Rustico frozen pizzas...I still haven't found good pizza in Minneapolis. I'll keep trying, but so far no place has even come close to making my top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
        Other than Palermo's Rustico frozen pizzas...I still haven't found good pizza in Minneapolis. I'll keep trying, but so far no place has even come close to making my top 5.
        Search out Heggies. I haven't found it in any grocery stores, so it might be tough to find.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
        X