Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: These Ides Have Seen A Lot Of Loves...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: These Ides Have Seen A Lot Of Loves...

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Speaking of pizza. My dad told me that his friend, who is the most unhealthy person I've ever met, puts salt on his Pizza Hut pizza. (I know, Pizza Hut sucks, these are country bumkins and they don't know any better) We've all come to the conclusion that at any time his heart could just say eff it, and stop beating.
    Oh god. I think my blood pressure went up just READING that. Good lord.

And Pizza Hut is NPB. Not stellar, but I've had far worse. And their $10 any size/any toppings deal is not bad, either.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Double post, but I had to share these:

For all the Boston posters--
      (617): just gave a yankee's fan wrong directions to Fenway....welcome to boston *******

...nice--
      (218): No mine's bigger. It just looks smaller because I'm drunk.

You stay classy, UP--
      (906): Peed in a church parking lot last night. As if Jesus didnt hate me enough already.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I've been in Detroit for over an hour and I haven't gotten shot yet. Yay!
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
          Its not dark yet.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Its not dark yet.
            at least he seems to be getting internet while he hides under the bed
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
              Want me to come downtown and do the job?

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                ...nice--
                (218): No mine's bigger. It just looks smaller because I'm drunk.

You stay classy, UP--
                (906): Peed in a church parking lot last night. As if Jesus didnt hate me enough already.
                Ah, a pishing contest between Bemidji and Duluth fans.

And I'm pretty sure an ex-roommate of mine could have texted the other one.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                So that's what the kids are calling it these days.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  Oh god. I think my blood pressure went up just READING that. Good lord.

And Pizza Hut is NPB. Not stellar, but I've had far worse. And their $10 any size/any toppings deal is not bad, either.
                  yeah, Pizza Hut has decent sauce for a crap chain. I still like Papa Murphys the best out of all the crappy chains, but I digress.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  like you can handle a firearm.
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Got to third base in a church parking lot once. I am not afraid of the ramifications of it, just ticked it didn't go further than third.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Who's the NMUer who sent this?

(+82):

I'm not saying he has herpes, I'm just saying he slept with my friend that has herpes.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        like you can handle a firearm.
                        Yeah, because I've only been handling firearms since I was about six years old (and no, I'm not counting pellet guns).

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                          yeah, Pizza Hut has decent sauce for a crap chain. I still like Papa Murphys the best out of all the crappy chains, but I digress
                          From a man who has eaten a lot of pizza in his time.. me.

- Papa Murphy's has nasty crust. So I can't eat them very often. But their toppings are pretty good.
                          - Pizza Hut has the best variety of choices that taste good. Probably best prices/deals as well.
                          - Dominos used to completely suck, but their new pizza and crust is actually pretty good. I also like some of their wings.
                          - Papa John's is average at best and overpriced when compared to the others.

Best non-chain pizza that is near me is Green Mill. 40 minute wait sucks, but the pizza is amazing.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            From a man who has eaten a lot of pizza in his time.. me.

- Papa Murphy's has nasty crust. So I can't eat them very often. But their toppings are pretty good.
                            - Pizza Hut has the best variety of choices that taste good.
                            - Dominos used to completely suck, but their new pizza and crust is actually pretty good. I also like some of their wings.
                            - Papa John's is average at best and overpriced when compared to the others.

Best non-chain pizza that is near me is Green Mill. 40 minute wait sucks, but the pizza is amazing.
                            Murphy's is horrid.
                            PH is okay, same with Domino's.
                            PJ's is decent but yeah, overpriced.

GM is/was a chain. Small, but a chain. Good pizza.

Broadway for the win, and Godfather's a distant second
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Murphy's is horrid.

You know who else is really good? Cheetah Pizza. At least the one that's downtown Mpls.

The OC has pretty good pizza as well.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Murphy's is horrid.

Really, you think papa murphy's is bad? Out of the 4 listed I like papa murphy's the best. Followed by Papa Johns, then the new Dominos and lastly Pizza Hut. I've never liked pizza hut, don't know why, but I just don't like it.

Obviously Broadway blows them all out of the water.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X