X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

nice job Kane.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The winner of today's Sabres-Devils game gets either the Flyers or Canadiens. The loser gets the Bruins.

A Devils-Bruins series would be lethal on television.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        The winner of today's Sabres-Devils game gets either the Flyers or Canadiens. The loser gets the Bruins.

ESPN would show exclusive highlights and say "This is why we don't talk hockey anymore. No one wants to see this."
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

Jack Edwards is still insufferable, though.
          You act like that would ever not be the case? It's bizarre. he's a giant homer, but he also occasionally acts like he's rooting against the team he's covering. And all in his own bizarre language no one else understands. he's original: you have to give him that...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post

I want to agree, but Devils-Canes wasn't too godawful last year. Of course, Lemaire wasn't coaching the Devils.

Comment

Today's game would have been over faster if Satan could hit an open net... at least he redeemed himself in the SO.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

rangers/flyers season on the line in a shoot out. brutal way to lose - been there before.
                "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Olli Jokinen as your shooter in a must make shootout? Good call. LOL
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Wings finish 5th and will head to Phoenix.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Wings finish 5th and will head to Phoenix.
                      I'm really not sure if I like this or not compared to possibly playing Vancouver.

Comment

I like it a lot. A fading Colorado team? Sold.

Comment

For anyone who didn't see it, here's a link to the Bruins 3 Shorties in 64 seconds, NHL Record.

******* width="640" height="372">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLuzLJPbh58&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLuzLJPbh58&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="372">

Going to Game 4 in Boston, I'm pumped! They match up well against Buffalo, even with the Brick Wall that is Miller in net. Rask just need to keep doing what he's been doing and the B's have a chance.
                          Last edited by UNH GH; 04-11-2010, 05:29 PM.
                          UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                            Going to Game 4 in Boston, I'm pumped! They match up well against Buffalo, even with the Brick Wall that is Miller in net. Rask just need to keep doing what he's been doing and the B's have a chance.
                            Buffalo needs to lose to NJ for this to happen first. If they beat NJ in regulation, we get a sucktacular series again.

Comment

Langenbrunner nets a PPG with :03 left to give NJ the win and a series against Philly. Buffalo gets Boston, Pittsburgh gets Ottawa.

Comment

Crosby had 5 points in the first 31 minutes of the game... in the last 30 minutes of the game he's had zero... he will finish at least 2 points behind Sedin 2.
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X