X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    No one does gallows humor the way Leafs fans can. They make MTU fans look like extreme amateurs.

Wait, that was redundant.
    I want one of Hokydad's many "friends" to send a kid to school at Houghton, just to see how Hokydad would handle the Twitch Boys, ctfs and Dirty's of the world...

if he thinks PC fans are pessimists, cripes.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      I want one of Hokydad's many "friends" to send a kid to school at Houghton, just to see how Hokydad would handle the Twitch Boys, ctfs and Dirty's of the world...

if he thinks PC fans are pessimists, cripes.
      Is dirty a Tech fan now?????
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        He's there often enough.

He'd also tell off Hokydad in amusing fashion.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

No, but it would be amusing to watch those two trade fire on a consistent basis.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

He's there often enough.

He'd also tell off Hokydad in amusing fashion.
            Its a Tech thread, everybody is there!
            Everyone wants to go to the circus and see the freak show!
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Its a Tech thread, everybody is there!
              Everyone wants to go to the circus and see the freak show!
              This

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                No, but it would be amusing to watch those two trade fire on a consistent basis.
                You area snork!

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  This
                  I blame ctf. I figure that we can trace the blame back to her, somehow.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You area snork!
                    Incredible. Let this become a board meme somehow.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I'm not saying Spacek deserved punishment (having now seen the hit, I don't think he did), I'm just saying that the definition of 'blindside' is going to be subjectively interpreted in each situation where the call has to be made. Just like every other penalty in the rulebook.
                      Agreed. And I'll add in "poorly", although that goes w/o saying. The more the NHL tries to clean up its game, the worse it usually gets.

Comment

13 years ago today...

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeF5XF8jxkQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeF5XF8jxkQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I believe you meant to add, "13 years ago today...Patrick Roy got owned by a goalie half his size."

Comment

I saw this report on CTV last night.

Say a prayer for Pat Burns.

Pat's Rink

Former NHL coach Pat Burns was paid an emotional tribute on Friday with the unveiling of a new arena that bears his name. The Stanley Cup winning bench boss and former police officer's health may be failing, but he still manages to inspire.
                            Last edited by SteveP; 03-27-2010, 07:40 AM.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Nashville is so annoying to play against. The perfect foil for Detroit, really.

Glad to come out of that joint with two points, and the Howard shutout is a bonus.

Comment

Thornton falls into the boards awkwardly and messed his knee up tonight.

Could the Sharks find themselves in a Patrick Ewing scenario in the playoffs?
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X