This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

Milbury looks as uncomfortable as I do when my dad's been drinking too much.

Why did NESN think it was a good idea to have Don Cherry on tonight?
    A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

The Rangers apparently went home after getting a 4-2 lead. Way to get outshot 22-1 after the 2nd period.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        The Rangers apparently went home after getting a 4-2 lead. Way to get outshot 22-1 after the 2nd period.
        That was pretty sad. Lundqvist loses after giving up five, but was awesome regardless.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Just a refusal to achieve the red line and dump the puck and then chase after it.

The Penguins back-up looked shaky too. But when you only face 4 shots in a period plus and then OT, hey...good times.

Easiest win of his life, for sure.

Oh and that penalty in OT? Awful. They let both teams get away with murder and then call something marginal in OT.
          Last edited by Terrierbyassociation; 03-04-2010, 09:03 PM.
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

NOTES: The Rangers were without leading scorer Marian Gaborik(notes), who is believed to have a groin injury sustained during the Olympics. …

Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Ha.

PaperVag is back in regular form I see.

Comment

The Olympics have destroyed Nabokov.

Awesome. Wake me up in October 2010.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

I think they messed with Kipper's head too.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

20K posts! Nice.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    NOTES: The Rangers were without leading scorer Marian Gaborik(notes), who is believed to have a groin injury sustained during the Olympics. …

Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Ha.

PaperVag is back in regular form I see.
                    He hurt his groin and missed the third period against Canada. Then played the entire game against Finland for whatever reason.

And now he can't play.

Him and Patrice Bergeron each got hurt and continued to play. I think they both should hand their paychecks back to their teams until they can play again.

But god, Scooby can't see a thing wrong with the NHL sending players to the Olympics right?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with sending NHL'ers to the Olympics.

Of course, fans getting butt-hurt about players from their team getting hurt will find it to be bad though.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Ok, so let's send amateurs instead in 2014.

This will consist of College and Juniors kids, right? So when they get hurt, they should give up their scholarships?

/sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                          There's nothing wrong with sending NHL'ers to the Olympics.

Of course, fans getting butt-hurt about players from their team getting hurt will find it to be bad though.
                          You're one of those communists, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Ok, so let's send amateurs instead in 2014.

This will consist of College and Juniors kids, right? So when they get hurt, they should give up their scholarships?

/sarcasm.
                            Yes, because scholarships and paychecks are the same thing.

And you're both ignoring (intentionally I might add) that both players got hurt and then KEPT playing while injured. Then they get back and woah now they aren't healthy enough to play for the people who pay their salaries.

Don't be so butthurt that I don't have undying loyalty to Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              Him and Patrice Bergeron each got hurt and continued to play. I think they both should hand their paychecks back to their teams until they can play again.
                              Oh, boo hoo.
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/86450137.html

While Nolan told him he wanted to stay because he still believes the Wild can make the playoffs, Nolan did tell Fletcher that if two teams called, he'd "certainly be interested." The two teams, sources say, were San Jose, where he lives in the offseason and once captained, and Washington.
                                It would have nice to see Nolan in teal again.

Comment

Working...
                                X