This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

Chad Kolarik to Columbus and Alex Picard to Phoenix.

Comment

Overall, an underwhelming day, although it turns out to be a record setting day with 49 players dealt. Phoenix, Washington and Pittsburgh have to be thought of as big winners. Anaheim did some good things as well, although they gave up Ryan Whitney.

Comment

Has a team coming at leading the lead ever made as many moves as Washington did?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Petteri Nokelainen (ANA) to Phoenix for a 6th.

The Modin trade went through as well.

Comment

30 trades, 52 players involved, both records.

Comment

Not a good day to be a Wolverine, two of 'em got traded (maybe more).
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Not a good day to be a Wolverine, two of 'em got traded (maybe more).
                Four: Chad Kolarik, Kevin Porter, Aaron Palushaj and Aaron Ward.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

So, what's worse-

Getting pounded 6-3 by Vancouver or apparently having so many Canuck fans in Joe Louis Arena that you can hear the "Luuuuuuuuuuu" chant.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    So, what's worse-

Getting pounded 6-3 by Vancouver or apparently having so many Canuck fans in Joe Louis Arena that you can hear the "Luuuuuuuuuuu" chant.
                    Watching that I was wondering if they were actually Vancouver fans and whenever Vancouver scored.. There weren't that many people cheering.

My guess is they're dumbarse Wings fans from Windsor.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      So, what's worse-

Now that is a game in which I'd hope for an arena implosion.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

In penguins-rangers crosby gets cross-checked and penalty is called, Lundqvist yells at Crosby for diving, Crosby cross-checks Lundqvist in the chest and hilarity ensues.

Comment

Crosby dove on that penalty, it was legit but he ridiculous embellished. Then cross checked Lundqvist.

If Crosby wants to be a thug, shoving goalies...then he needs to meet Prust's fists.

But that would take having a set, which Cindy doesn't have.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Just in case jmh is watching the game.... captain clutch

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              Crosby dove on that penalty, it was legit but he ridiculous embellished. Then cross checked Lundqvist.

If Crosby wants to be a thug, shoving goalies...then he needs to meet Prust's fists.

But that would take having a set, which Cindy doesn't have.
                              Wait, he wasn't successful in extracting Boris Valabik's last year so he had a pair?

*****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/3123057592_d6d4e3ac06.jpg******
                              http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/...d6d4e3ac06.jpg
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Not a Penguins fan, but it is neat to see Leopold and Goligoski paired together.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X