X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    That's.....odd. That's basically two high priced cardboard cutouts. They could get one off the street for like $30 or something and get a similar effort in net.
    Doesn't really matter, since they'll just be carrying Kiprusoff's or Hiller's equipment bags most of the time anyway.

Comment

Fred Modin (CLB) to LA... possibly. May not have been made in time.

Comment

Stempniak to Phoenix for a couple draft picks, a 4th and a 7th.

Who would have thought Phoenix would be a buyer at the deadline? Wolski, now Stempniak.
        Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 03-03-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Corvo (CAR) to Washington for Pothier and Oscar Osala.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            Stempniak to Phoenix for a couple draft picks, possible mid-late picks.

Who would have thought Phoenix would be a buyer at the deadline? Wolski, now Stempniak.
            Clearly they're looking to make a playoff run. Might help re-cement the fanbase (and resulting revenue) if they do, and can sustain the success into the near future.

Comment

Stempniak to Phoenix for a couple draft picks, possible mid-late picks.

The 'Yotes think they can make a splash in the playoffs and so they're spending some money to make an immediate impact. Not exactly a new concept.
              Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Corvo, Green, and Jurcina?

Washington does know that the all offense, no defense approach that Russia just tried failed miserably, right?
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Washington does know that the all offense, no defense approach that Russia just tried failed miserably, right?
                  The Corvo deal makes no sense to me. The Canes lose a top power play guy, the Caps don't need another power play guy.
                  Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Shhhhh. It'll be fun watching them flame out of the second round when they lose a bunch of 5-4/6-5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
                      The Corvo deal makes no sense to me. The Canes lose a top power play guy, the Caps don't need another power play guy.
                      TSN is figuring that its in case Green gets targeted in the playoffs, Corvo likely won't be targeted.

Mathieu Roy (CLB) to Florida for Matt Rust.

Comment

Leafs continue unloading their cardboard cutouts on the Ducks. Joey MacDonald for a 2011 7th rounder?

Comment

Edmonton trades Lubomir Visnovsky to Anaheim for Ryan Whitney.

Comment

Edmonton trades Lubomir Visnovsky to Anaheim for Ryan Whitney.
                            My wait for Ivan Vishnevski and Lubomir Visnovsky to end up on the same team will be that much longer... for shame...
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Flames get Staios from Edmonton for Aaron Johnson and a 3rd.

Comment

Carolina sends Stephane Yelle and Harrison Reed to Colorado for Lalonde-McNicoll and a 6th.

Comment

Working...
                                X