X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    That was a brutal call by Kerry Fraser.
    Toronto fans want to know what took the rest of you 16 years to catch on.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Toronto fans want to know what took the rest of you 16 years to catch on.
      Thanks for bringing that up!

******* width="445" height="364">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqGFFEc6Bng&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqGFFEc6Bng&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Smell that? Yup.. Obstruction is back.
        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

*****http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2055/wolverine.jpg******

*****http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4689/crosbysparta.jpg******

*****http://img.***********.com/albums/v465/HuskerTornado/Penguins/CrosbyShopfire.jpg******

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=744189&page=4

Some of my favorites from that thread.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            *****http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4689/crosbysparta.jpg******
            If only he could grow that much facial hair.

Amazing find, bronconick.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Chris Chelios signs with the Thrashers.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The bars in town are very happy...the cops are re-calibrating their breathalysers!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chelios: Genetic Freak
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

So who is the odd man out in the Atlanta defense orgy? They traded Oystrick, but they still have about 30 defensemen in the house.

Also in Hotlanta, Kozlov has asked to be traded to a contender if possible. He has only played in 2 of the last 10 games, and would be willing to waive his NTC.
                      Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 03-02-2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        The bars in town are very happy...the cops are re-calibrating their breathalysers!
                        It's Atlanta, they're already set to "moonshine" as it is.

Some surprising folks on waivers today:

Aaron Voros and Enver Lisin of the Rangers, Brad Lukowich with Vancouver and the big shocker, Ryan Jones with Nashville.

Comment

*****http://i46.tinypic.com/ic0391.jpg******
                          Old Monster Records

Comment

It's Atlanta, they're already set to "moonshine" as it is.

Some surprising folks on waivers today:

Aaron Voros and Enver Lisin of the Rangers, Brad Lukowich with Vancouver and the big shocker, Ryan Jones with Nashville.
                            Sounds like the Rangers might be clearing cap space. Sucks for Voros. He was an idiot on the ice sometimes, but I don't think he got a fair look, and it sounds like he was a good team player.
                            "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

I liked Voros when he was seeing time on the Wild...never understood the contract he got but he was an alright player.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I liked Voros when he was seeing time on the Wild...never understood the contract he got but he was an alright player.
                                See: Sather, Glen
                                "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X