This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season Part 3: After The Gold Rush

The Wings kind of remind me of the pre-cap Rangers in the fact their players are getting too old and still relying on them. Also, Howard does have that habit of giving up a softie. You got to understand it's his first real decent run with any significant playing time. I think Ken Holland will do a major overhaul no matter if Detroit makes the playoffs or not.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
      This team stinks.

*****http://i.imgur.com/cNI18.jpg******
      ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHdZFppSZss&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHdZFppSZss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
        This team stinks.

*****http://i.imgur.com/cNI18.jpg******
        That is ok...with Stalock the future is so bright you have to wear shades!

And yes, I saw his stats, just remember Adam Hauser was an All-Star in the AHL too!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          And yes, I saw his stats, just remember Adam Hauser was an All-Star in the AHL too!
          Even Frazee has managed to stick with an AHL team.

Comment

Just wait until he gets traded and I go all Scooby.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Just wait until he gets traded and I go all Scooby.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Detroit trailed Vancouver 2-0. Bertuzzi and Datsyuk scored 5 seconds apart and now we're tied.

Yes, 5 seconds apart.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

And now Filppula on a shorty.

3-2 Wings.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Zetterberg burns the Canucks with 0:00.3 left in OT.

God, that was fun...

Comment

As a Rangers fan, I'm not complaining, but I think the NHL made a mistake and hired the Hockey East refs for this game...
                      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

The Rangers might have less puck awareness than any team in the league.

Stupid stupid stupid team. It's like they're the only ones who don't realize the ref is calling a penalty on the other team.
                        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
                          As a Rangers fan, I'm not complaining, but I think the NHL made a mistake and hired the Hockey East refs for this game...
                          Seriously. That's now two fictional hooks against the Rangers after a lot of things they could have called on the team.

Makes no sense.

And what the hell is wrong with Jokinen. If he wants to take stupid penalties, make a late mortgage payment, don't go doing stupid crap in the offensive zone or retaliating against Chara.

Hey it's a delayed call and we're on the PP. Instead of passing it to them, let's ice the puck! Since icing is negated, instead of a 30 second 5 on 3, we get a 11 second 5 on 3 which has everyone on the face-off playing for the man coming out of the box instead of being aggressive.

This team is coached very poorly.

Comment

That's the season. Congrats Bruins, one less competitor for 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              That's the season. Congrats Bruins, one less competitor for 8th.
                              The Bruins are so endless incompetent that no team is truly out of the hunt for 8th.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                The Bruins are so endless incompetent that no team is truly out of the hunt for 8th.
                                Even my New York Rangers
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X