• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Did Chilly loose the flag?
    That's our Chili.

Winfield bails him out. TWO TURNOVERS FOR ROGERS THE GODSEND OF WISCONSIN.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Huh. Rodgers IS the next BrettFavre!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The pink brim is a definite improvement to McCarthey's the puke & envy hat.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

AP is such a phenom to watch.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            AP is such a phenom to watch.
            I thought the early 80's boxing reference by Gruden was even more impressive.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That may have been a hold.
              CC to Jolly: Best not to anger AP.

Comment

Vikes set up Al Harris.

Comment

Anyone playing drinking games can't walk, or talk by now.

Comment

Oh, yeah, he can still throw the pigskin.

Comment

The V's are starting to take over the trenches, this is could turn into a long game on both sides of the line for the slackers.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Oh, yeah, he can still throw the pigskin.
                        OMG THAT WAS THE BESTEST 17YD THROW ON A ROPE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! FTWBBQLOLLERSKATES!!!!!

That commentary was a wee bit over the top. Even for BrettFavre commentary.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sears wins at everything.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers has been playing the BrettFavre drinking game too.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Oops. And now Purple Jesus is limping.

Comment

Dam.

Comment

Working...
                                X