• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Wow, that close?

I predict Minnesota 35 Green Bay 24.
    Oh, I hope I'm wrong, and it's an arse-whuppin'.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think it will be a lower scoring game than that.

I'll pick Vikings 17 Packers 13
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        I hate almost everything about WI, but it does have its good points.
        Such as the landscape. It has some of the best cycling in the nation...every road is paved and free of cars, very rolling terrain. Much better than CO.

But that's all I can think of right now.
        considering I got to train at 9000+ feet for my triathlon, and I'm planning on doing so all the way until I can do Ironman Wisconsin in 2013, I'd say CO for the win.

I'm going to say Minnesota 24, Green Bay 13.
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          They flip over someone's minivan in the parking lot?
          No, the drive it into the bar and light it on fire.

Comment

• I saw three guys in Packers jerseys walking into Kip’s on 394 at 12:30 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I saw three guys in Packers jerseys walking into Kip’s on 394 at 12:30 today.
              They are the smart ones, they already know that they're not going to want to remember this game.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                They are the smart ones, they already know that they're not going to want to remember this game.
                I can just hear "Brett Favre is such a washed up piece of *t, he plays for the gay Vikings, I hate him."

But enough about Bruce Ciskie...
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  considering I got to train at 9000+ feet for my triathlon, and I'm planning on doing so all the way until I can do Ironman Wisconsin in 2013, I'd say CO for the win.
                  Spoken like someone who has never been able to enjoy cycling in WI.
                  Training at altitude only shows prolonged benefits to higher elite level athletes anyway. For us amateurs, the effects aren't as big.

But either way, if I'm still in WI in 2013 (which I'm not planning on), you're more than welcome to crash at my place for the IM.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I saw three guys in Packers jerseys walking into Kip’s on 394 at 12:30 today.
                    Did they get up after you tripped them or pass out in the gutter?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Well there is a dream start for #4.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

#38 (FB) is blocking like a madman. He sealed that 4th down run for AP. Then the next run he blew two people up.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Let's see.

1. Rogers fumble - Check.
                          2. Stupid Packer keeping Viking drive alive with taunting penalty - Check.
                          3. Favre TD Pass - Check.

So far a perfect night.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Okay, I'm doing the Favre drinking game.

I will also drink on any of the following:

- "gunslinger"
                            - "he looks like a kid/plays the game like a kid"

Other phrases are welcome.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Now that sucked.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                Okay, I'm doing the Favre drinking game.

I will also drink on any of the following:

- "gunslinger"
                                - "he looks like a kid/plays the game like a kid"

Other phrases are welcome.
                                "There's a play Favre knows."

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X