X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Singletery is starting to get the bug eye thing going.
    Can he do the Super Bowl Shuffle?

Ya know if Berrien had been any good this game who knows what would have happened...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy Hjjlkjhjdfjkldjkl!!!!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Holy schikies!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Holy Crap!!!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's a TD, bobbled it but still had both down upon control.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And it's GOOD!

I DREAD the kick off....

Comment

You have got to be kidding me! That was ridiculous!!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If any team can screw the pooch here....

Comment

I think I just became a Brett Favre fan!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Turned this game off on the computer in disgust and they come back and win somehow. What happened?

Comment

Did that just happen?
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                          Turned this game off on the computer in disgust and they come back and win somehow. What happened?
                          Remember back to when you hated Favre as a Packer due to the last minute of a game? He just did all that & more for the Vikes. Drives the team down with ~60 ticks and connects on a miracle with :02 to play.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Did that just happen?
                            Can we release Bobby Wade again?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                              edit: Sean said it better than me
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Can he do the Super Bowl Shuffle?
                                Yes. Yes Samurai Mike can.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Remember when "The Fridge" was considered big.

Comment

Working...
                                X