X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Awesome downfield block by Brettina.
    Will there be 12 days of critique about it on KFAN like the last time? I am sure Brenthoven will podcast it all and tell me
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Will there be 12 days of critique about it on KFAN like the last time? I am sure Brenthoven will podcast it all and tell me
      I prefer the current KFAN-Gopher FB scandal. It's much more entertaining and shows what turds PA and Barriero are.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Nice three and out there. Childress is so creative with his play calling.
        Sports Alleigance

NCAAH Minnesota
        NFL Min
        MLB NYM, Min
        NHL Min, Dal
        NCAAB Min, Baylor
        NCAAFB Min, Ole Miss
        Soccer USA, Liverpool, Sheffield Wednesday

Comment

So the Vikings could lose a game where they don't give up a third down conversion. Wonderful.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So lets see if I can make some predictions if the Vikes lose:

1) Scooby will come in here and the season will be over

2) Go4PuckFan will come in and act like we lost to the Lions

3) Nathan will come in and blame it all on Favre

4) Brent will make some KFAN style comment that will not be funny and will largely be ignored because he is a Bills fan

Did I miss anything?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Favre was over the line of scrimmage. Mike Singletary throws like a girl.
              Last edited by Dirty; 09-27-2009, 02:59 PM.
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Favre was over the line of scrimmage.
                Unless we get a Favre call...

edit: Jesus did we need to watch the flag throw and get commentary on it...I hate Sam Rosen and Bill Maas...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No Big 10 refs today.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

edit: Jesus did we need to watch the flag throw and get commentary on it...I hate Sam Rosen and Bill Maas...
                    Its Tim Ryan. Just sayin.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Season's Over! *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap*
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

2-14

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Its Tim Ryan. Just sayin.
                          Shows how much it matters...I hate all Matt Millen clones!

FIRE CHILDRESS!! BENCH FAVRE!!! MOVE TO LA!!1!!1!1!11!1
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Singletery is starting to get the bug eye thing going.

Comment

Berrian could have been a little better today.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

I love how lazy the refs are when "trying" to get the ball placed. It's like they don't have a care in the world.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X